Getaway in Stockholm 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getaway in Stockholm 8

Has anyone watched this yet? .. I checked it out last night and it's got some bloody insane 'ride it like you stole it' through the city. This guy is plain suicidal.

Check out the tube trailer...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5GqbXMptmk"]YouTube - Getaway in Stockholm 8 Trailer[/ame]

Yep, I fell asleep in the car seen. Okay bike stuff. If anyone wants to see it, give us a hoy.

Comment

2 and 3 were cool, they got a bit boring after that

Comment

Car scene boring as. Bike stuff ok, much more riskier then Ghostrider. Part where he gets behind the police car is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkunk View Post
          2 and 3 were cool, they got a bit boring after that

+2 on that one.. * i thought was crap

Comment

Im not sure how the roads work over there, but is "Mr X" just smashing it through red lights?

Comment

Car scene boring as hell but the bike riding skill at 250km/hr is pretty impressive
              2007 CBR600RR

Comment

I haven't really seen many bike DVD's. Obviously GS8 hasn't scored very high, what are some of the better ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
                  I haven't really seen many bike DVD's. Obviously GS8 hasn't scored very high, what are some of the better ones?
                  Already watched all of the Ghostrider movies?
                  FTP

Comment

*Runs to hire out ghostrider dits*

Comment

i downloaded ghostrider 1 to 4, anyone got number 5?
                      Formaly Greaper8

Comment

Ghostrider 5 (Back to Basics) hasn't been released yet. The trailer's been on YouTube for a fair while now, and the movie was supposed to be released ages ago, but nothing yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhqeIDiwSHw]YouTube - Ghost Rider Movie 5, Trailer 1 of 2[/ame]

edit: Pricey- you're not likely to get the Ghostrider movies from the video store. You'll probably just end up with that bad Nicolas Cage flick. The usual torrent sites will have them, or, if you can wait a couple of weeks, I can make ya a copy, when I'm back in the country.
                        FTP

Comment

see the front wheel just bounce on the busa!
                          (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Working...
                          X