Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for the stunters out there......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the stunters out there......

One of the guys I work with believes he has heard about a stunt school over East where you can learn to stunt. He thinks he read about it in a magazine a little while ago and is interested in having a go. Apparently they use Honda Hornets to teach you to wheelie and do stoppies etc etc.

Not sure why he wants to do this as I can't see him stunting his Brutale, but you never know!

Does anyone know about this?

Any info will be passed on and gratefully received.
    Adventure before Dementia

i know there's a 'wheelie school' in britain somewhere, perhaps there's one over east now as well? There's stunting 'clinics' called 'Stunt skills' where you can go and stunt with a buncha people and get hints and tips etc. as well..

He'd be best asking on ftpstunts.com forums

Comment

Think Joker went to that Andy.

Try tracking him down for more answers.

Comment

Not sure about over east, but I know there is one in the UK.
        They use 1200 bandits, geared and have a tilt sensor that puts a soft limiter on the motor when reach a set angle.
        Saves you from looping it.
        It's a great idea, lets you safely feel what it's like to get the front light, it's such a shame there isn't anywhere here to practice in safety

Comment

I know they do a lame 'knee down' school in sydney at Eastern Creek. Maybe that's what he was thinking of?
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Davey's right. there is a stunt skills day that is held every now and then. Not really a stunt school but a practice day. The UK has lots from what i've read. we've got fuck all here, none of the training centres want anythign to do with stunting.
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
              Think Joker went to that Andy.

Try tracking him down for more answers.
              check your sources mate.....

i didn't learn to wheelie till 18 months ago, after i had moved to Perth.... everything i know i was either shown by WA riders when i first moved here, or taught myself.

Joker

Comment

I read that Mingay is starting a stunt skool... Dont quote me tho
                * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by PBB View Post
                  I read that Mingay is starting a stunt skool... Dont quote me tho
                  or what

Comment

^^hahahaha
                    (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                      or what
                      He'll hump ya leg ...

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                        Not sure about over east, but I know there is one in the UK.
                        They use 1200 bandits, geared and have a tilt sensor that puts a soft limiter on the motor when reach a set angle.
                        Saves you from looping it.
                        It's a great idea, lets you safely feel what it's like to get the front light, it's such a shame there isn't anywhere here to practice in safety
                        If its the same one I've read about they are 600 Bandits, reason being you have to get technique, rather than just rely on power. I'm sure I'd rather perfect it on someone elses bike....
                        " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

Working...
                        X