Aprilia FV2 - wild concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprilia FV2 - wild concept

This was built to showcase the new 1200 v-twin Aprilia is making (superbike inspired engine?)

Me so horny!
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

that is ugly yet strangely arousing.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

man that thing looks intense

Comment

Claimed to weigh only 160kg, and can be plugged into a PC where telemetric data can be downloaded and engine mapping uploaded from the net.

Cute. (ugly but interesting)
        I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Comment

what in the shit is going on with the front suspension?

Comment

solid disc on the front!!!??? WTF?

WDaveyS^^^ front suspension? is that similar to BMW's design? looks complicated
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Nah the front disc is crossdrilled you can see it if you look carefully. Rumor was circulating that Aprilia were developing a V4 for an attempt at the MotoGP in the not too distant future.

The the front suspention looks like a system called hub-center steering.

Too much want.
              I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
                The the front suspention looks like a system called hub-center steering.

that's the one I was thinking of! good work

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

is that swingarm actually cf?! or a cf cover? same with the frame.

Comment

Hotness. Nice find Mr Fridge.
                    That tail looks an awful lot like KTM's new sportsbike (RC8 or something?).

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                    what in the shit is going on with the front suspension?
                    It looks (as someone already mentioned) like BMW's telelever front end. Could be the next step in front-end design

edit: \/ duolever is what I meant \/
                    FTP

Comment

Front Susp looks like the Duolever system that's on my BMW, should go hard & handle well. Would luv to take 1 for a blast.
                      Farrider #41
                      I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                      I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

looks so freaky that its awesome...

"thats so crazy it just might work"
                        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

WTF, is it just me or is the engine actually the chasis too?
                          2007 CBR600RR

Comment

^ Haha I love the logic of the design.

Engineers: "Ferk a frame, we don't need that shit... its just extra weight. Lets just strap everything to the engine block. Woo!"

Less = more FTW!

Comment

looks like it has a pretty long wheel base, might not be the best for cornering
                              Buy a vtwin!
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-sv1000-43710/

Comment

Working...
                              X