No announcement yet.

Where to buy an Exhaust (Online Shops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy an Exhaust (Online Shops)

Hey everyone,

been trying to look for an exhaust (yay christmas pressie) from an online store havent had much luck, probably from the US as they seem cheaper than Local and I only really know of motomummy, so I was wondering what other ones are so I can have a bit of a gander.

The bike is an 07 CBR600RR and I am looking at getting an Akrapovic slipon, any thoughts on this also?

Cheers

White Buffalo Racing. Motorcycle parts and accessories at discount prices

very good people

Saf can get Sato at a good price.

keep in mind internet these days usually has the added import duty which you find out about when you really want it.
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

2007-2008 - More Power Racing

I got the full system for my Gixxer from these guys.

Good service, though I had to email copy of c/c and lic for them to verify.

And like arwon said..you probably will get hit with duty and gst.

Total cost for me with all the taxes and paying for a customs broker was still $900 cheaper than locally.

Comment

Try Exhaust Systems & Accesories - Bike Effects .com

Have been known to provide awesome service. I could be able to get a better price than shown there.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Keep it in OZ

Originally posted by KiM View Post
          Hey everyone,

been trying to look for an exhaust (yay christmas pressie) from an online store havent had much luck, probably from the US as they seem cheaper than Local and I only really know of motomummy, so I was wondering what other ones are so I can have a bit of a gander.

The bike is an 07 CBR600RR and I am looking at getting an Akrapovic slipon, any thoughts on this also?

Cheers
          If you wan't to keep it in Aus try Tim at www.superbikesupply.com.au
          Tell him I refered you for the best price.
          I got my full Akro system for less than the local price for a slip on.
          Worth a call anyway.
          RR VRT #100
          Sponsors Wanted.
          Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
          A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

eBay.

I'm serious, I bought the system for my ZZR and for my 636 off eBay, the latter being a full Akrapovic system which cost me just under $1500 delivered!

Obviously you have to choose your seller carefully but with the exchange rate currently in our favour it's worth looking at.

Comment

Cool, will be getting mine from morepower

Full system for 900ish US, a local shop that will remain un-named quoted me $1800 for an akra slip on and $3400 for a full system.

I mean i'll buy locally if the mark up is fair, but 3.5x cost + international shop markup is just bullshit...
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Try Demon-tweeks.co.uk ... I bought a full stainless Akrapovic system for the Mongrel for what I thought was a great price.

Jarrod
                Handled by one.... Feared by all

Comment

Ebay!

Comment

Working...
                  X