My '07 R6 - turned into EXUP quiery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '07 R6 - turned into EXUP quiery

So the majority of you have all seen it before, or atleast photos, but I'm in love with my new baby, my first big bike. Sounds and looks hot, handles like an absolute dream, goes too fast for me, did I mention it sounds and looks unbelievable?

Photos taken straight after wash when the sun had already dropped, on my parents driveway, don't really give it justice. Hope they work

Last edited by Bushyz; 06-12-2007, 08:21 PM. Reason: Topic Drifted

Very nice mate

Fender elimantor will tidy up that rear end nicely (pretty cheap).

Enjoy it and ride safe ^_^
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Congrats, keep it shiny side up unless the tyres are shiney then vice versa....
      actually just dont fall off it

Comment

Naaaaah man that's an ugry one!!!! Where on earth did you get that from..

Great to hear you love it and see that you are taking good care of it... It's fully sick man!!! We need to go for a nice country run hey.... Next time me and my mate go for a ride I'll message you if you want to come along...

Ride safe buddy...

Comment

ssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccc cccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccc cccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

i felt left out

sssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

all the cool kids are doing it!
              `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Karlos View Post
                Very nice mate

Fender elimantor will tidy up that rear end nicely (pretty cheap).

Enjoy it and ride safe ^_^
                I had a quick google search and I see what you mean. I will do my homework, I ideally would like stuff flush mounted as much as possible, with my indicators being all clear/white plastic like the rear brake light.

Looks like I'm moving to UK in 6 months so I'll have to sell it eventually It's the best thing I've ever owned, so sad.

Comment

take it with you if you can, may cost a bit tho
                  Formaly Greaper8

Comment

Fender lim, Oggys.... Look at maybe getting a brake/headlight modulator so that your lights flash when you break/are driving in the day. Makes you more noticeable... Not that a sexy bike like the R6 doesn't do that already....
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Looks just like mine so it must be HAWT Nice bike. They are fast full stop not just for you. Have fun I know I will be
                      MM

Comment

WHITE HAWT! I love these, but they just do not fit me! Guess i'll have to go for the 1...
                        Young enough to be a hoon, old enough to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by browca04 View Post
                          Look at maybe getting a brake/headlight modulator so that your lights flash when you break/are driving in the day. Makes you more noticeable... Not that a sexy bike like the R6 doesn't do that already....
                          If i wasnt so sure you're smoking wacky id be laughing hysterically at you right now. Flashing headlights you say? You go first.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

It sure is ugly from the front ... **flame suit on**

Heheh...just kidding. Vury nice n shiny.

Remember to add radiator guard for them country runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                              If i wasnt so sure you're smoking wacky id be laughing hysterically at you right now. Flashing headlights you say? You go first.
                              They oscillate at about 180 times a minute.

Smeg off.
                              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                              X