Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic welding

Just have a question to ask.

recently i had some work done to my bike which included some plastic welding to parts of my bike. now im extremely happy with the work that was done BUT one of the welds at the back of my bike has broken again. now i havent dropped/ crashed/ bumped my bike since i got it back and i was wondering if the place that did the work would repair it with no cost to me or whether id have to pay for it to get fixed again?
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

<summons up crystal ball>
    <reads tea leaves>
    <takes a wild fucking stab in the dark>

Why not ring them and ask?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Wot the beer gnome said.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

obviously, i just wanted peoples opinions on it before i did
        Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

the 2 wise men before me have chosen wisely. take it to them and ask the question. Then contemplate your next move
          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

They should fix it, it shouldnt have broken. Ring them
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

where did u get id one cowgirl? i need some done aswell, do you know of any more places that do it?
              Formaly Greaper8

Comment

vitech. they do very good work.

Comment

cheers found website. Vitech Refinishing - Motorcycle Smash Repairs and Paint. Perth's leading motorcycle restoration business. Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Ducati, Race Bikes and more! for others
                  Formaly Greaper8

Comment

i would wait until the outcome of this before going to vitech
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

*COUGH*.......

PM desmo before vitech... i can think of a few others aswell.
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      Its the little things that make the difference
                      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Why do people allways say PM desmo for things? is he the holly grail of all motorbike info?
                        Formaly Greaper8

Comment

this is why i wanted opinions, to know what to expect

Comment

probably because hes had a bad expeience with vitech. And ive hardly seen many people say to PM desmo

Comment

Originally posted by greaper8 View Post
                              Why do people allways say PM desmo for things? is he the holly grail of all motorbike info?
                              he had his bike there, i seem to remember him being unhappy with something but cant remember how it turned out

Comment

Working...
                              X