From my Baby Girl to my Big Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my Baby Girl to my Big Girl!

Well I picked her up today .......she's a tad on the quiet side but so beautiful

So now safely stored in my garage I have two bikes - one sold and one I wont ride cos of this crap weather ......

First change 'm making is the screen - already contacted Eagle Screens.....Next the Exhaust......after some advice....please !
    Attached Files

Nice. Congrats and good to hear you're happy with it (short of bling :p).

Comment

oggies
      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

^^ beat me to it

maybe psb stickers
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

big zorst to make it audible

Comment

A turbo conversion. And maybe nitrous.
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
              oggies
              ah ha - forgot - already looking for them .......! tried to get em before I pcked her up but didnt happen - also her fairings are quite 'bulky' so it's also where to put them !

Dad has been checkng out her frame - so its homework time!

Oh also looking for after market handgrips - I got probs with my right hand wrist..... (no smart arse comments necessary ok !) LOL

Comment

If you're looking for a stylish set of "oggies" R&G probably do a set

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/...0_FW/2007.aspx

Reminds me, need to order a new set of rear axle sliders...
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

coz ur's slipped out? haha thats right stolen ^^^
                  (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Fantastic looking ride, I reckon.

Nice bike too

Might want to have a look at the aftermarket pipes on the bikes at the LNR tomorrow to get an idea. I know Megs's stumpy Micron is absolute horn.

Any bike shop should have chunky foam grips to suit. They're great little shock absorbers and last pretty well too - the busa is the only bike I've not swapped to foamies, coz moving to the bus I gotta be well hard innit

Not hard to swap over but if you need a hand give us a shout.

Bring it out to play tomorrow night, and I'll bring my camera (this time with a decent charge in the bloody battery) and see if we can get some decent snaps of you and your big girl.
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                      Fantastic looking ride, I reckon.

Nice bike too

Might want to have a look at the aftermarket pipes on the bikes at the LNR tomorrow to get an idea. I know Megs's stumpy Micron is absolute horn.

Any bike shop should have chunky foam grips to suit. They're great little shock absorbers and last pretty well too - the busa is the only bike I've not swapped to foamies, coz moving to the bus I gotta be well hard innit

Not hard to swap over but if you need a hand give us a shout.

Bring it out to play tomorrow night, and I'll bring my camera (this time with a decent charge in the bloody battery) and see if we can get some decent snaps of you and your big girl.
                      My dad bought some foam grips that slide ova existing ones....worked quite well on the ZZR so I might just give it a go

Thanks CS will keep your offer in mind....much apprecated

re: exhaust - I'm so not in the know - but that will soon change !

Comment

Nice ride MILF.................

BIGFELLA

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          If you're looking for a stylish set of "oggies" R&G probably do a set

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/...0_FW/2007.aspx

Reminds me, need to order a new set of rear axle sliders...
                          Much appreciated Thro

Comment

Well now you have a reason to be paying attention to dumb stuff like zorsts, NN. You'll sort something out, I've no doubt!
                            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Moorby View Post
                              coz ur's slipped out? haha thats right stolen ^^^

Yeah

Nik, those R&G sliders come with brackets (and instructions) designed for the bike, to fit without cutting any fairing holes. Am really impressed with the quality of the R&G gear myself, i just ordered some replacement axle sliders, bobbins, tail tidy, etc... (already have the fork sliders and frame sliders - or "oggies" - on the bike)

It's top stuff
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X