Stupid bloody cager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid bloody cager.

Firstly, I am a postie, so my top half is bright yellow, and my bike is nice and bright too, not hard to see.

Turning right from Broun Ave into Collier Road towards the Galleria, notice a nice large red cube shaped object in the middle of the lane. Oh, thinks me, that looks like a plastic petrol can. So, I slow a little more, and since there is a car behind me, I not only brake, but raise my left hand in the old 'braking' symbol. Stop to the left of the petrol can (and yes, when I get closer, its pretty obvious it is one). And as I bend down to pick it up to remove it from the road, the stupid bloody woman in the cage behind me BEEPS AT ME!!!!! WTF!!!! I look back and she is waving me out of the way!!!

Thoughts of stuffing a couple of letters in the neck of the can, lighting it and throwing it over my shoulder at her cross my mind. But somehow, I hold down the rage, walk the bike to the centre island and place the drum there.

I guess I should have just left it there for her to run over, although it probably wouldnt have exploded into flames like I wish.

Oh, and thanks to the dude on the old dirtbike who pulled up next to me when I was riding home on my bike and told me my brake lights were out. Ah, motorbike riders, gods chosen ones.

Thanks, feel better now.
    Come back Jeremy, it was only a joke.

rant thread/name & shame thread.

That is all.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I wouldn't have been as nice as you were to that woman.
      Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

My apologies for being so rude as to not post this in the rant thread, but for some reason I felt that this did deserve a thread of its own. And when I see some of the other threads out there, excuse me for not knowing the correct protocol for which threads are to go where.

To me, this was a general bike topic, so I posted it in general bike talk. And since it wasnt just a rant, but also thanks to another biker, mayhap you can better advise me on where to place it?

But seriously, thank you for the gentle words of advice, which were obviously what i needed when I wrote this down. Your sage wisdom shines down upon me and I humble myself before you.

Oh, and the reason I was so calm, I was in uniform on a postie bike. On my bike, things may just have been a touch different
        Come back Jeremy, it was only a joke.

Comment

i would have thrown the jerry can at her windscreen..

but yea. Dont do it in uniforms

Comment

Maybe she was tooting and waving at you because she was happily driving down the road and all of a sudden this guy on a bike was stopped in the middle of the road, and to make matters worse, he didnt even have any working stop lights.

people are impatient twats, thats all there is to it. lol I loved your thought of chucking letters in the can and lighting it, that was gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
              rant thread/name & shame thread.

That is all.
              Must have missed that post where you became a section mod

Comment

Oh snap....

Molitov Jerry Can FTMFW.
                c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

no I think she was tooting her approval at your good service to the public and proberly gesturing "good job" to you with her hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X