Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how parents should react...

When you show them your new bike!

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

awesome
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

U taken her for a ride yet?
      Farrider #41
      I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
      I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

haha, nice

Comment

mmmmm Nice black K12. Do you like it better than the 910R?

Hehe your mums a hoon.

Comment

Lol Teh Best!
            :awesome:

Comment

look at the grin on her face!

Comment

yeah, good stuff!!! Nice bike, and a great reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by optimal View Post
                  U taken her for a ride yet?
                  Not yet. This weekend hopefully!
                  "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
                    mmmmm Nice black K12. Do you like it better than the 910R?

Hehe your mums a hoon.
                    LOL!

Better than the 910R? Yes and no. It fits me a lot better - I don't look so much like a gorilla on a circus bike any more. The handling on the 910R was a lot better of course, but this does just about everything else better - but with nowhere near the drool factor unfortunately. Funnily enough, people who know nothing about bikes seem to prefer the looks of this one - I've had more reactions to this than I had on the MV.

Comment

Did you take your Mum for a ride? My 19 year old son took me for a ride on his new bike, 07 GSXR 1000, first gear to red line . Front wheel off the ground for about 500m. That got my heart started.
                      "Yesterday was never the future. One cannot live backwards", she told him

Comment

Originally posted by Petaldust View Post
                        Did you take your Mum for a ride? My 19 year old son took me for a ride on his new bike, 07 GSXR 1000, first gear to red line . Front wheel off the ground for about 500m. That got my heart started.
                        Not yet, although I took her for a blat on the 910R when I had it. This weekend with any luck!

Comment

What a great photo, make sure you store that one away for sure!

Nice bike too mate, enjoy it
                          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X