video of a cbr600 getting stolen using a van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of a cbr600 getting stolen using a van

by my count, from the time the first guy stood next to it from the time they had it in the van and were moving was 25 seconds

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D96QM-lzLM8]YouTube - Honda CBR600RR 2007 STOLEN![/ame]
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

one reason to buy a hyo

Comment

Originally posted by Cip View Post
      one reason to buy a hyo

Comment

Just to save everyone a heap of time, nothing happens until about the 3min mark.
        FTP

Comment

So good luck getting a new HISS ecu out of honda to actually start it when it's reported stolen

edit:
          That said...

Filthy dog cunts. I hope they write it off and die on it.
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            So good luck getting a new HISS ecu out of honda to actually start it when it's reported stolen
            I'm sure you'll be smiling and grinning about how all they can do with your new bike is part it out on ebay for more money than you paid for it, when yours gets stolen.

Comment

Yeah, point taken.

Looking at how they did it, a rear disc lock would have slowed them down....front would have done nothing...
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                a rear disc lock would have slowed them down...
                being the operative phrase - they would have still nabbed the bike if they were determined enough.

but that's right dodgey, tough luck to the owner.

Comment

Yeah, disc lock on the front would have done nothing at all...

Comment

All that in the broad daylight in the middle of the town... Brave bastards!!!

Comment

maybe the blokes lost his keys and him and his mate came back to pick up the bike........

jokes aside, thats sucks
                      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Not brave - efficient.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qVps4WisKU]YouTube - How Not To Steal A Motorbike[/ame]
                          Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Bunyack that was gold mate

Comment

that sucks arse big time

broad daylight and all, nothings safe
                              `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X