Tracking down a dragbike & owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking down a dragbike & owner

Many years ago I sold my turbocharged suzuki to a guy who is a miner based in Perth. His name is Phil Peterson and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard or seen this guy racing this bike at the strip?

The bike was shipped race ready from Townsville to Perth. I'd just like to know if the bike is still around and running, as it was very reliable bracket style bike, considering it consistantly ran in the 8.1-8.2's region at 160+.
    ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Try here
    wadragracing.com - Home

Comment

Anymore details about the bike?

Comment

Haven't seen him this year yet, but he did make a few meetings last year.

Comment

Thanks for the pic and update aussiezx12. Good to know that it's still getting a shot in anger once in awhile. Do you know how the bike ran, as I was hoping that the new rider would get it down around the old marks or better them?

Thanks again

Originally posted by aussiezx12 View Post
          Haven't seen him this year yet, but he did make a few meetings last year.

Comment

Thanks mate, I intended to check with them as well.

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post

Comment

The bike runs mid to low 8's like you said. Nearly always qualifies at the top of the field.

I know he has struggled to make it past the 1st round of racing, but that will come with track time and practice. Going fast is easy, doing it in eliminations is where the work starts.

Comment

Working...
              X