Shamefull... bus driver SMSing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamefull... bus driver SMSing

Was riding along Great Easter Hwy last night, in the right lane, with my missus on the back when we overtook a bus. and to my utter AMAZEMENT when i glanced over the bus driver was texting on his mobile. i hi-tailed it outta there. not riding next to that death bus...

All i can say is SHAME!!!

This suprises you? Buses, trucks and car's all the same idiots are everwhere.

Comment

Are the standards dropping or are the bus drivers being placed under more pressure from the employer to get through routes quicker.

I have seen two buses go through red lights this week and never seen any before.

Graelin

Comment

what you should have done was get bus rego, time and exact location and make a formal complaint..
        guess what.. no more txting bus driver.....
        Real Men Ride Nakid
        http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
          what you should have done was get bus rego, time and exact location and make a formal complaint..
          guess what.. no more txting bus driver.....
          DAMN! good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
            Are the standards dropping or are the bus drivers being placed under more pressure from the employer to get through routes quicker.

I have seen two buses go through red lights this week and never seen any before.

Graelin
            Ever since metropolitan bus services got privatised...its all gone to shit.

*driving skills

*service

*frequency

Bring back the MTT I say.

Comment

Well...maybe he will still be texting...but he won't be a bus driver.
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

One thing to remember here..
                it isnt just the cage drivers who can dob in a hoon..
                we can all dob in a txting / phoning / having sex in the car driver
                once a formal complaint goes in they have to act on it

(Cough! Please dont dob in any drivers having sex while driving)
                Real Men Ride Nakid
                http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                  One thing to remember here..
                  it isnt just the cage drivers who can dob in a hoon..
                  we can all dob in a txting / phoning / having sex in the car driver
                  once a formal complaint goes in they have to act on it
                  absolutely ... but you must be prepared to go to court

Comment

Texting whilst in control of a public transport conveyance? Reprehensible behaviour indeed.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I've been inside heaps of buses which have run red lights.
                      Most of the time they just dont bother stopping when it goes yellow, and sometimes it changes red just before they enter the intersection. I've usually seen this on the terraces in the city.

Comment

They probably wouldnt take any action anyway. They are so desperate for drivers they take anyone.
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Almost been hit by a bus 3 times at the same roundabout in Morley/Noranda.
                          Should have been a stop sign there, not a friggin roundabout. It's not a high traffic street.

Comment

nah whats scary is trying to txt while your riding, damn phones are slippery little buggers with gloves on
                            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

^^^ thats why u take it off first!!
                              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X