Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is planning to get a new bike next year and What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is planning to get a new bike next year and What?

Me, 2008 CBR 1000RR or maybe Duc 1098
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Well, not 'new' in the true sense of the word, but new to me. A dirtie hopefully.

Comment

later in the year if I can afford it, a gixxer 750 probably.

Comment

Not next year but in 2009, prolly a newish (2007) VFR or Duc ST3

Comment

hmmm waiting for delivery of a 2007 HD heritage promised a week ago at this rate it will be next year

of course I am keeping the tractor... its got lots of new parts for the winter rebuild...
          Real Men Ride Nakid
          http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Was looking @ the 08 BLADE, but I have an eye on the 848 now as well. I'm waiting to ride both to make a choice. I know they will be worlds apart but I think the difference will make the choice interesting
            Two's company, three's a race!

sigpic

Comment

Dunno what yet but lookin at 750 - 1000. Have been on the ol' 250 for far too long now.
              RIP Cade...07/10/1982 - 23/04/2006

Comment

probably later next year get rid of the 05 VFR and get either a Ducati 1098 or a Busa.

Comment

GSXR-1000 K8 in the black and gold. Coming to my garage mid-February.

To be followed shortly after by a set of Jardine GP-1's.
                  A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

would love the new superduke R but don't see it happening. maybe if I'm lucky the 06 or 07 run out model.
                    Originally posted by kyliejane
                    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                    Originally posted by harns
                    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Me for sure. Will be either a Blackbird, a Busa, or an ZX9. Still deciding and waiting to cash up.

Comment

Im toying with the idea of getting rid of my 1098, and thinking of going back to a 749(possibly R spec if i can find one) and a japanese 750/1000

Comment

The new ZX10 got a great write up on Motorcycle.com
                          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

something...more powerful and a bit sportier in riding position. I have no idea what, money at the time will decide for me.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

maybe an 848 and paint it tricolore
                              Is Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X