• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 CBR600RR Colours

Anyone seen the new colours for 08?

Honda Motorcycles

The Graffiti looks awesome! would be a pain repairing though

Anyone know when the 08's are due out in Perth?

yes, it does look good. very good.....
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

08 Yamaha's are here already, so I expect simple colour upgrades such as what you have there are likely to be available very soon as well. Ask your local Honda dealer..... or PM Krusty or Desmogod here on PSB. They'll both be in the know.
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Holy crap! Last time i checked that site the colours (or should i say 'colors' being a yank site) didnt include the pearl orange. I always loved the sunburst orange from previous years - good to see theyre going back to it for 08.
        I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Comment

no white

White is teh hotness
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

The black on silver graphic is hotness.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

yeah would have got the white if they did it

Tossing up between graffiti and silver

Dont know if the Graffiti is going to get old though, affect re-sale etc

Comment

Needs polished rims and an iridium screen. Honda got it right on this model and color scheme. V nice.

Comment

I love the graffiti, but I seriously doubt honda will release that colour scheme in Australia.

which sucks, because it rocks!
                  It must've been Tuesday. He was wearing his "cornflower-blue" tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                    I love the graffiti, but I seriously doubt honda will release that colour scheme in Australia.

which sucks, because it rocks!
                    Yeh, that's what they said about the 2007 600 in Blue/White and White/Charcoal.

Earlier this year I asked many a Honda dealer about the White/Charcoal to be told that yet again, Honda Australia weren't going to release it. Only Red and Black. Again. *yawn*

Off I went and bought the R1. 2 months later, there they are at the dealer. I was rightly f*cked off.

I seriously think Honda Australia should bring in ALL of the colours. Always.

Comment

Looks like a Ten Kate Replica is coming for 2008, as its on the Honda Australia website. Doesn't show any other 2008 colours atm otherwise......
                      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by maya View Post

Needs polished rims and an iridium screen. Honda got it right on this model and color scheme. V nice.
                        Ahmen to that. oh well, thats what after market parts are for. Orange looks crap!
                        Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                          Looks like a Ten Kate Replica is coming for 2008, as its on the Honda Australia website. Doesn't show any other 2008 colours atm otherwise......
                          It is. I will hopefully secure one of the 2 that my Honda dealer is pulling off the truck as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by maya View Post

That does look really nice... almost as nice as the black 1000
                            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Fugly oh thats right its a Honda

Comment

Working...
                              X