Mobile Phone - I got revenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Phone - I got revenge!

rode up beside a cager this am in the tunnel that was travelling slowly and half in the emergency lane. Had a spy in the cabin to see if there was anything amiss - sure enough the bitch was on the phone . So I sounded the horn, and kept it on, and stayed beside her until she got off the phone. Prolly a bit dangerous in retrospect as she may have reacted and veered into me :o- didn't think of that at the time - but it got the desired response...

It's amazing how difficult a loud exhaust makes it to hear their phone conversation.
    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Yeah, a woman pulled up next to me at the lights in her Astra, chatting on her phone. Wind the engine up a little bit, she looks at me, then throws the phone onto the passenger seat.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

haha dude nice fucking work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post
          It's amazing how difficult a loud exhaust makes it to hear their phone conversation.
          ...especially when bouncing off the limiter..

Comment

Haha Owned

Comment

Hey, no fair... this board changes words that are in caps.

"Haha Owned" doesn't have the same effect as "HAHA OWNED"

*sigh*

Comment

I hate to be the naysayer...but...
                If joe public were to tell you off for something illegal you were doing (on your bike or not) you would most likeley tell them to go and get F#@ked.
                What give them the right to be judge jury and executioner ?

Same applies to you. what gives you the right ?

If you think she may have endangered you it is then up to you if you stay in what you believe to be a dangerous situation or move away from her forward or behind to ensure your safety.

Bert
                telling it straight !
                It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

1 blue rinse thanks.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Pardon me, let me just adjust the wireless in my Camry to 6IX.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      I hate to be the naysayer...but...
                      If joe public were to tell you off for something illegal you were doing (on your bike or not) you would most likeley tell them to go and get F#@ked.
                      What give them the right to be judge jury and executioner ?

Same applies to you. what gives you the right ?

If you think she may have endangered you it is then up to you if you stay in what you believe to be a dangerous situation or move away from her forward or behind to ensure your safety.

Bert
                      telling it straight !
                      Oh dear, Bert...

there is doing something illegal and doing something that is illegal AND causing danger to others. for example it has been said by some that if I were to travel at 110 kph on the Mitchell Freeway I am doing something illegal, but in the right conditions am I really endangering others?

BUT if I were using my mobile phone in an enclosed area like the tunnel, obviously driving erratically, in a peak traffic period I reckon I might expect to be "told" by other road users...

So what gives me the right - the expectation of travelling safely on the roads and hope that others might extend that courtesy to me. If some clown endangers my life in the roads I will tell the fooker so...

although as I said in retrospect I might have put a little distance between myself and the offending fookwit.

Comment

Originally posted by flashthebiker View Post
                        rode up beside a cager this am in the tunnel that was travelling slowly and half in the emergency lane. Had a spy in the cabin to see if there was anything amiss - sure enough the bitch was on the phone . So I sounded the horn, and kept it on, and stayed beside her until she got off the phone. Prolly a bit dangerous in retrospect as she may have reacted and veered into me :o- didn't think of that at the time - but it got the desired response...

This is the first time in a long time i laughed this hard... GREAT story I would of loved to of seen it.

Comment

I've been known to do the same thing Works a treat!!

As for acting as judge and jury, I was just listening to Mr Dorrington and looking after my own safety.

D'Art

Comment

I don't think there's anything wrong with telling someone to stop doing something which is not only illeagle, but carries a 3 demerit penalty (And $200 from memory).

I understand you're pl;aying the devils advocate, but some dickhead who cuts off traffic and what not, should be told, if possible, in a calm and polite manner, to stop being a cunt and drive like a responsible road user.

I don't see how telling someone who is driving in an irresponsible manner is any different.
                            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

here's euk's answer to " PHONE CHATTERS "

Air Horns
                              Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Working...
                              X