South West Charity Ride - Notes and images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South West Charity Ride - Notes and images

Had a fantastic weekend on the South West Charity Motorcycle Ride. This is becoming a bit of an annual treat for me. Went down Friday night with some friends and had a big night. The quiz night for the charity ride kicked off on Saturday night at the Augusta Pub and it was great fun. Huge sausage sizzle breakfast at the ride meeting point Sunday morning helping with the hangover. The ride too was extremely enjoyable with local police stopping all traffic at all intersections and largely travelling around the national limit for a good run from Augusta to Margaret River where we picked up more riders and the public perves on the bikes for 15 minutes, then on to Dunsborough via Caves Rd where again we stop at the pub for 20 minutes and locals check out the bikes while we have a beer, then on to Busselton where we all park up at the park near the beach to be fed from another busy sausage sizzle and the massive amount of raffle prizes are drawn etc. I thoroughly recommend this event and be great to get a big group to go next year. I might organise a Saturday afternoon cruise up the Blackwood etc. before the quiz night and try to get a bit of a bulk discount on accommadation or something happening if enough interest. One of my best weekends of the year.

Heaps of images from the ride
    South West Charity Motorcycle Ride 2007
    Trev
    MCNEWS.COM.AU

I sure gotta agree with that - It really was just the best weekend!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Getting our share of the quiz night prizes home was a bit of a challenge on the bikes but Thanks again, Trev. I'll be there next year.

Comment

Working...
    X