Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

I need to buy a new leather jacket, only problem is im a 44 inch chest type, 44 inch waist ie 6foot 2inches with a keg not a six pack.
    Can any one steer me in the right direction as to who sells jackets for big boys, most place sell jackets upto 2xl and i dont like RJAYS jackets they look crap. i think the size is 56-58 american which is a 66-68 euro.
    Any help would be great
    Thanks
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Storm Leathers. Brisbane based company. I got mine from them. Good quality at a very good price. And I've found mine to be quite generous around the mid section.
    Feels good man.

Comment

try this post from yesterday - and they give PSB members a discount!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...er-gear-40642/

Comment

Thunderbikes in Bayswater.
        Just got a full set, be suprised and amazed at the quality and price!

Comment

Originally posted by flashthebiker View Post
          try this post from yesterday - and they give PSB members a discount!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...er-gear-40642/

Yeah, give Mike a shout - he'll measure you up and find something that fits. Really nice bloke, even for a saffa. After sales service A1 - even after I'd taken mine for a ride, pulled tags etc I took them back unhappy with the fit (they were too small) and without even blinking he took them back and I have another set on the way.

They're cheap, the guy is a pleasure to deal with and no mucking about.
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Thanks guys i'll be giving Exclusive leather a call shortly.
            LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
            LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
            shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Working...
            X