Clear All

• Street Triple review on BikePoint

Just noticed it
    Triumph Street Triple 675 - Motorbike Review - BikePoint

sweet

Comment

I thought you'd be the first to check out the link

Comment

Can you tell im keen? am i that transparent?

Comment

wicked looking bike. it is dissapointing how they always de-tune nakeds though, but it would still be an awesome bike
          Originally posted by kyliejane
          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
          Originally posted by harns
          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I know styling is subjective, but DAAAAYUM, that's one butt ugly bike. It's the binary opposite of everything that was sexy about the Daytona.

Or is that the idea..?

Comment

It's subjective but i think its sex

Comment

Sexy as fuck, love them.

Almost disappointed I ordered the Gixxer instead, almost.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

aaaaaaah the headlight unit. aaaaaaaaaaa. replace that with something NOT huge and it will be a hot bike

Comment

I'm with you Shane, that is a very sexy looking bike!!

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
                      wicked looking bike. it is dissapointing how they always de-tune nakeds though, but it would still be an awesome bike
                      Not realy de-tuned as such... All they do is re-tune it to produce more low end grunt ruther than top end.

I've seen a white one at Chapman's the other day, it looks bloody nice. Shane1 just go and get one we all know you realy want it.

Comment

I have been told the first order is sold out

Come mid 08 though......

Comment

Yeah the "de-tuning" is something like 10hp down up top (still >100, which is plenty in the market it competes in) for an extra 3nm throughout the midrange and bigger balls down low.

Ie, it's made for wheelies
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yeah, the guy that wrote the article seemed to think the only impotant numbers were peak output, there's so much more to it that he didn't even mention. Makes you wonder whether he even knows? I personally prefer the tune that naked bikes get to the 'sports' tune.

P.S. I too think the Striple is s.e.x. I didn't like it to begin with but it grew on me quiker than... well... I can only think of gross similes. But fast!

Comment

Striple is looking like the main contender for me next yr.
                              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Working...
                              X