Underdog Leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdog Leathers

hey guys, looking at going for a jacket or perhaps a two piece later this year. Always have incredible trouble getting any type of clothes to fit due to having a large neck, and not being a fat biatch at the same time (all my dress shirts are two sizes too big so i can do the top button up - and it's still tight! damn) so I was thinking of getting some underdog leather gear.
    I think it was the le mans I was looking at, in black and yellow.
    basically I'm just wondering if anyone has got any of this gear, and what you think of it?
    cheers,
    troy
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Purepower sells underdog leathers... give her a PM.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

lol. yeah i know - but I'm looking for an opinion from customers, not suppliers. lol. but I will pm her closer to the time and have a look at them myself.

Comment

lol. yeah i know - but I'm looking for an opinion from customers, not suppliers. lol. but I will pm her closer to the time and have a look at them myself.
        Hey Sathid, mate in all honesty, there's heaps of companies that will custom fit you. My suggestion though is go and try every brand and see what fits you best. I tried everything from RJays, Alpine Stars and Dainese plus heaps more but really, it comes down to what fits you best. Once you find a jacket then you'll find the pants to suit you. I've got a Spyke jacket and I'll be the first to admit that my belly is bigger than most but this jacket fit me so well and the pants are just awesome. Go with what ever is comfortable for you!!!
        That's a must!!

If you really luck out then PM me and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Comment

the other reason I'm looking at underdog is that my back pocket isn't deep enough for a set of something like alpinestars.
          lol
          but I will look around. I fell in love with this nice arlen ness jacket in total mc. a nice charcoal matt colour. marked down from $700 to $450 too!
          but it was a tiny bit small.
          shame!
          lol

Comment

Sathid.... if you like Arlen Ness stuff - go check out Supercycles on Frobisher Road , Osborne Park. Ask for Dave, and tell him Colleen sent you !

Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Check these guys out. They do custom stuff cheaper than underdog. http://www.blackroseleathers.com.au
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Nope - not any more :!:
                * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Nope - not any more :!:
                  Oh my bad... so hard to keep up to date with events.
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

I fell in love with this nice arlen ness jacket in total mc.  a nice charcoal matt colour. marked down from $700 to $450 too!
                    I bought that exact jacket. It's great but the quality is a bit shoddy. All the stitches around the studs at the end of the arm are coming unstitched and frayed from all the putting-on of my backpack.

Worst of all though is that the main zipper used to get stuck where the stitching causes a bulge. Eventually the freakin' tooth fell off. So now if I stretch the chest area, it comes undone from midway up the the chest down while still being done up at the top. To undo it you have to break the zipper off, disengage the main zip, the thread it back on where the tooth is missing !

All the armour and stuff is great though and the rest of the jacket is pretty well put together.
                    www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

Working...
                    X