Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same bike....Same Paint

Check this out...

This is EXACTLY the same bike with EXACTLY the same paint on it....it has not been resprayed or touched up at all...

Pic 1

Pic 2

By now most of you people are thinking "WTF? What drugs is Russ on and where can I get them"

Well, the answer is no drugs.....the stuff is called "Trippin' Paint" and is just like the old Hypercolour shirts...it changes colour with temperature.

The range that it changes colour can be set to pretty much anything you like (to prevent the colour change from happening to quickly or to make it happen as soon as you can)

All that you really need is the heat from an engine or a hot day and boom...instant re-spray look alike...

There is an article on it HERE

or you can visit the site HERE

I reckon it's pretty slick...they are working on a 4 year warranty, if they can clear that i might definately think about it...would be great to have on your bonnet (mmmm hidden graphics!)

Russ
    Fat kids always win at see-saw

and when you crash it.....the bill will be..................

$$$$$$$$
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

That would make life difficult for the "dob in a hoon" people.

"He was on a yellow bike officer"

Cops come visit u at home, red bike.

"Can't have been me officer." :twisted:
      sigpic

Comment

and when you crash it.....the bill will be..................

$$$$$$$$

no faith

Russ

Comment

I have faith...but...you do ride a motorcycle........
          ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

...would be great to have on your bonnet (mmmm hidden graphics!)
            On a car dude, and on the bonnet it should be fairly well protected...

You just get the base colour matched to your factory paint that way if it all goes pear shaped you just re-spray wit normal paint instead....

Russ

Comment

Re: bonnet paintings, heh...

"Whats the matter dad? Why won't you get in your pimp-mobile? C'mon, I thought you liked lesbians..." ~Tom Green
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

I want, I want, I want, I want ....

But then again How Much .... ?????
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

They say US$1800 for enough to do a car.....so maybe a quarter of that for a bike?

Russ

Comment

Geez, Its not enough that motorcyclists want to hide their faces, now you want to hide your bikes!

What colour would you put on the rego?

What ever happened to the Hypercolour shirts. They were kewl.
                    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

we all remember the hypercolour shirts (and undies) able to high light sweaty spots and no longer work after 2 washes so better keep it dry eh?
                      when i was a kid we had hot wheels cars that changed colour when they got wet and then there were the other one which had the flip panel (perfect car on one side, smahed panel on the other) maybe we can get that on the bikes too :roll:
                      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

....when i was a kid we had hot wheels cars that changed colour....
                        I remember them! :oops: ('77 baby as well)
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X