9 Days before my next ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Days before my next ride

What the heck am I going to do with myself? It's been less than 48 hours since I rode my new ER-6 and i'm already going stir crazy.

Eeek!

I thought, no worries... 2 weeks without a bike I can legally ride... I can do that...

*sigh*

You working away?

Comment

or got rid of 250 before attaining appropriate license. Test in 9 days?

Comment

Its a secret obviously....

thread fails to deliver
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
          or got rid of 250 before attaining appropriate license. Test in 9 days?

Nothing wrong with that imho.

Sure, getting your RE and buying an R class bike straight up is a bit crap, but if you're within 3 months or so and have been riding an RE bike I say go for it - practice on the big bike and you'll be sweet to go for your Rs.

Hit a shadow up and go riding?
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I've had my R-E for 4 years

I just sold my 250 on Thursday morning and picked up the new bike the same afternoon.

Yeah... I'm getting a shadow to the NYE ride, which is 9 days away... my test is the day before I go back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              Nothing wrong with that imho.
              Nothing wrong with it just assumed it was the reason he was not riding, turned out I was right.

Good on you for finally going for your R

Comment

Your choice, stop bitching.

Comment

Meh, just bored I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                    Hit a shadow up and go riding?
                    +1

Comment

Working...
                    X