Bike panel & paint SOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike panel & paint SOR

Is there a decent bike panel and paint shop anywhere near Rockingham? My bike has become a Christmas statistic when the sister in law decided to reverse into it. I need to get a quote before she decides to pay for it to get fixed or go the insurance path.

You won't be able to claim it on insurance.
    She is a relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
      You won't be able to claim it on insurance.
      She is a relative.
      how does that work?

Comment

Read your premiums.
        You are not allowed to make a claim from a member of the family.
        His sister in law probably hit it in the driveway.

Comment

Nobody related to you could accidently knock your shit over. You're fraudulent, hence you won't get paid by insurance.

Comment

Scumbag.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

So she can't claim on insurance for running my bike over in her driveway? ohh she is going to be a sad panda.

Comment

You are correct.
                On both counts.

Comment

Does the fine print specify just what relatives count and don't count? ie in-laws aren't even blood related.
                  One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by phildo View Post
                    Does the fine print specify just what relatives count and don't count? ie in-laws aren't even blood related.
                    Yeah but there're still worse than usual consequences if you fuck one of them. That's a pretty good indicator as to who your policy will and won't cover.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
                    X