• RC8 vid

KTM's new race ready RC8, enjoy!

RC8 - Video
    07 MV F41000R
    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

ktm have the best promo material
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

The look doesn't bother me as much seeing it in action, still not the keenest on it...

Comment

out of all the manufacturers advertising material i've ever seen....that rates as one of the best!

Comment

much want.

i think maybe it doesnt have traction control..

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
            out of all the manufacturers advertising material i've ever seen....that rates as one of the best!

Look up the promo videos for the KTM SuperDuke and 690SM

In fact...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM22jEfcm1Y"]YouTube - KTM 990 Super DUKE Promotion 2007[/ame]

ad would be so fucking banned in nanny-state australia...

edit:
            Same with the 690 SM ad:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RAUIc0-hXQ"]YouTube - KTM 690 SM promo[/ame]
            Last edited by thro; 29-12-2007, 06:35 PM.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

heh those ads are farkin awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bikermouse View Post
                much want.

i think maybe it doesnt have traction control..
                If its the backing in from Jamie Whitham that you mean ... its all rear brake.

Nice vids Thro, wonder if Jamie did those too?
                Last edited by Ozboy; 29-12-2007, 06:56 PM.
                07 MV F41000R
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Comment

No idea, but there seems to be a recurring theme with the KTM promo material (ie, 1 wheel on the ground is more than enough)

The 690SM one makes me want a motard

Comment

Very nice.....S, you trading in the MV???

Comment

that looks sick...like thro said they show the bike doin wot we want to do on it!
                      (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Broms View Post
                        Very nice.....S, you trading in the MV???

Never mate never!

Although, if it sounds anything like the vid ... Na, never.
                        07 MV F41000R
                        07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Comment

I'm guessing they will be released in australia, and if correct anyone have a rough idea of a time frame/date?

Comment

I still want to know how much the stealth paint costs. With all those sharp edges and some of that 'speshal' paint rearward facing radar traps wouldn't be much of an issue!

Now to add the RC8 to the wish list.
                            I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

freakin awesome, just imagine if every bike ad was like that... I would end up with 20 odd bikes ... I so want a KTM now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X