• Show
Clear All

• Discovery channel now!

The building of a GP bike.

My TV doesn't go past SBS

Comment

Pauper.

Comment

Me wants Foxtel! Will call dad and get him to tape it for me - ta for the heads up.

Comment

It's pretty good hey

Bike looks awesome

Comment

Good program..

MotoCzysz home
            Real Men Ride Nakid
            http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

its on again tonight at 2330, and tomorrow morning 0630

Comment

that bike sounds horn. kinda old program though.. 04?

Comment

You expect more from Foxtel? They had quantum eps from 10 yrs ago on not long ago.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

No, development started in '04, this is a current programme and bike.
                    It's not a transverse 4 either, but in line.

Comment

Club MotoAmerica

Comment

I watched this from half way last night but didn't notice if the bike had 2 crankshafts or 1. I got the impression it had 2 spinning oposite directions to stop torgue twist.
                        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I hate it when people show off with all these fancy TV stations. Its the same feeling I get when someone posts up "the super bikes are on tonight". I know I can't watch it ;( Never mind maybe if I'm lucky I'll beable to catch a 10 yr old friends re run in between the adds

MM

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                            I watched this from half way last night but didn't notice if the bike had 2 crankshafts or 1. I got the impression it had 2 spinning oposite directions to stop torgue twist.
                            Yeah, I only watched it from halfway and disn't realise it was the counter-rotating 4 that rooster posted up some time ago.
                            Watched it from the start later on and this bike is awesome, has three camshafts, one inlet and 2 exhaust (one on each side).
                            It would explain the odd exhaust note too.
                            It has so many innovative features I'm afraid it's doomed to fail.

Comment

Didn't some of the 500gp strokers have counter rotating cranks for the exact same reason. Late 80's early 90's Suzuki possibly?
                              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
                              X