This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a PSB Supporter Today.

Just lookin through the threads the other day I noticed there are a hell of alot of ppl that arent PSB supporters.

Come on peeps .. get behind the forum and become a supporter today.

<--- Click Here
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

* i did and i feel like a new man that banner thing is amazing hehe =)

Comment

Yeah... what he said...

Most of you dont realise the costs involved with running a site such as this. It isnt free and a certain person pays a lot of money out of his own pocket without thinking twice.

I know a few of you are out there saying... but you can host this forum on free sites without cost. Well this is true... however, you will be bombarded with advertising and spam constantly, plus the free sites are generally a bit slower... and have larger downtimes.

Its not a mandatory thing, I know... but if you get something out of Perth Street Bikes why not give a little back.

Its not much, and it wont go as far as helping Deej break even... every little bit helps.
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

u'd all be bored and homeless without PSB ..

Comment

yeah yeah.

support u cheap skates!

from memory it was like $15US PA. Small price to pay to help keep this place running. Free hosting places generally have bandwith restrictions and limits which would mean that if this site exceeded its limit there would be no forum till the end of the month :shock: !

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Now as far as I'm aware this support is via a credit card?? Unfortunately I don't have me one of them otherwise I'd support without a minutes hesitation.
            If there is another way to support without using a credit card let me know
            I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Now as far as I'm aware this support is via a credit card?? Unfortunately I don't have me one of them otherwise I'd support without a minutes hesitation.    
              If there is another way to support without using a credit card let me know

Just slip a 20 down Deej's G-string next time you see him...

Comment

im sure there will be away u can support the site without a credit card.

we'll have alook at it

Comment

How about ppl who have been a member from more than X months and use the site (lurking or posting) get this put with their avatar? (Once ppl without c-cards can pay easily)

:twisted:
                  sigpic

Comment

the other way to do it is to get a mate to pay for ya and then get deej to put the tag on ..

the reason it is set up the way it is ...is to allow everyone to keep track of when a years subscription is up ..

Comment

I know all too well the cost & the up-keeping of a site like this. Deej would be putting in a fair amount of his own dosh and time to keep this running which is a great credit to this community.

I became a member and I had made about 5 post's until I found out about the psb-supporter program and without hesitation I paid via my credit card. I knew it was a forum that I was going to get my fair amount of use for so without question wanted to support it.

Now to get my certification somehow

cheers
                      Darren

Comment

Montaroo, ill put you up for certification, it should have been done eearlier, in fact i tought you allready were.

:?

At present ppl without a cc cannot support PSB, hopefully deej will sort out another way, and ill be the first one to do it,

or got another idea, whats ya cc # dougy?

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

That has been my only reason why I havn't contributed.. no DEBT card.. I refuse to call them credit cards
                          I have no worries giving cash, but I would think Deej or whoever doesn't want to be dealing with a heap of cash coming in when out at scarbs or somewhere then trying to sort out who paid etc.
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

or got another idea, whats ya cc # dougy?
                            :shock: Um, no. Not telling ya my cc # mate.

I'd have no problems if ppl gave me cash at the GP on sunday and I paypal my cc on their behalf. (Can you paypal in bulk? I think there was an additional paypal & conversion fee for the transaction?)

But surely ppl can get a mate or rellie to do the same thing?
                            sigpic

Comment

How about ppl who have been a member from more than X months and use the site (lurking or posting) get this put with their avatar? (Once ppl without c-cards can pay easily)

:twisted:
                              Hahaha I love it. C'mon ya tightarse's you probably spend more than that at Scarbs on a Wednesday night.
                              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                              X