Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many kilometres per year do you ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many kilometres per year do you ride?

Just curious...
    0-5,000
    13.14%
    5,001-10,000
    16.06%
    10,001-15,000
    26.28%
    15,001-20,000
    14.60%
    20,000-25,000
    11.68%
    >25,000
    18.25%
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

mainly weekend riding for me....

bout 6-10k

but that's always going up
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

So far the VTR has clocked about 3050.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Have only been commuting since July 07 so not sure for a year. About 30km round trip/day/5 days week/when fine :p

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Lots.

even if I'm not commuting to the south west, I still do heaps.

109,500kms on the XJ so far.

Gawd, I wish I could afford to get a Moto Guzzi.

Comment

I'm *just* under 20,000 so far this year

edit:
            Erm.. actually no, *this* year i'm probably nearer 16,000...
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I've done 23000 since March (ie through winter) so guessing it'll be around 30-35,000km.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over 25,000.
                But I enjoy every single kilometre!
                "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Just a smidge over 10k. Only very occassionaly commute (70km round trip) when I know for certain I'll be stuck in the office all day but that's lucky to be once a month. Mainly recreational for me although I do use the bike for my normal transport during summer.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I bought Gixxy 30 Jan..shes got 22500 on her, plus about 6000 on the monster, approx 3000 on the motard, and about 3000 on the gsxr750, and about 300 on the XR...

So yeah a few kays...

And I blame all of you for tempting me to ride all the time...

Comment

Heh shit, a few people doign a lot of kays

I should be up there in 2008 i reckon, was fifo until a month ago, since then I've done about 3,000+ km

Comment

20-25k

Comment

Did 28000km in just under a year when i had the zx6r.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                            20-25k
                            That all? You sure?
                            I do close to 40k. I wouldn't have thought I did that much more riding than you.
                            "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Too cold in the winter. Too hot in the summer.

I'm a mod, so I don't ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X