Falling off wearing bathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling off wearing bathers

Was having a chat with a couple of you today on the ride and someone mentioned some pics on the net of a chick that came off the back of a bike wearing fVck all. Had some qwerky name ( ..... .... babe or something.
    Anyone know?
    Success is Choice.

search for road rash queen i think
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

cheers mate, awwww
      Success is Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by semi View Post
        search for road rash queen i think
        Sounds charming.

If you need me, I'll be banging my head against the wall trying to get rid of the very mental images without actually seeing any pictures.

Comment

they're not pretty, view with care
          Dead Man's Hand
          Internationational Porter Protection Group
          Just call me Pat

Comment

Have not looked did she die ?

Comment

heres a few of the local NOR boys (old I know)

OrthopaedicNursing
              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post
                Have not looked did she die ?
                Nope.

Comment

Search is not my friend.

EDIT: OK, search can be your friend if you type the right words in there.
                  Extreme RoadRash: Cause Effect and Lesson Learned - SpeedFreakInc.com
                  Last edited by karen; 01-01-2008, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Reading that story almost made me cry..... Its a real eye opener and will really change your mind about protective clothing...

Comment

Those that defend squidding it in boardies and T-shirts can make that choice--but it's a rather ill-informed one..
                      Livin' in denial..
                      " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

For less than 400 you can protect yourself from this and with the perforated leather jackets one feels almost like having no jacket on!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                          For less than 400 you can protect yourself from this and with the perforated leather jackets one feels almost like having no jacket on!

+1, they're great so long as you keep moving.

As to road rash girl... well...

There's squidding it, and then there's squidding it at speeds where "the wind hit me in the face like a brick".

Calculated risk.... but certainly squidding it at mach 10 is a bit silly.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I dont understand how as a rider, that guy not only let this chick get on the back with no protective gear but was flogging it too.

I mean, i'm all for the whole 'let the rider decide' idea when it comes to protective gear. But pillions are different, they may not fully understand the risks of road rash. Plus as a rider, you're in charge of thier safety. I dont think i'd ever let an unprotected pillion on the back...

Comment

Think she was already a rider ?
                              Mentioned her love of bikes and having to get back on one etc i think

Comment

Working...
                              X