Nutters on Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutters on Ice

BikerPunks.com - The Leader In Motorcycle Videos, Sportbike Videos, Motorcycle Crashes and Stunts- - Crazy Sportbike Ice Racing

Cor blimey, those bikes move around a little bit
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

haven't seen anything like that before with the spikes on the tires- is that standard fare during winter for our northern hemisphere riders?

Comment

apparently so, for ice racing anyway.

They have beenr acing speedway style on ice for donkeys years. I think sportsbikes on ice is a newer sport
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Excellent. Just when the neighbours thought the noise level might drop.

Comment

That was cool as,first time ive seen street bikes on ice. Havent heard soggy bikky in a few years either. Cheers bloke,good watch.
          "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

:awesome: That was a great watch

Comment

jeebus :o

dunno 'bout that

I wonder how they secure the spikes... or if they buy them like that
              Originally posted by Ryanoceros
              How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                apparently so, for ice racing anyway.

They have beenr acing speedway style on ice for donkeys years. I think sportsbikes on ice is a newer sport
                I was speaking with Rod (that seal-clubber from the Dunsborough trip) a while ago about this. Apparently it's been pretty big in Canada for a while now.
                FTP

Comment

bring on the ice age!
                  yeeeeewwwwww

Comment

how much fun would that be???

ON POCKET BIKES!!!!
                    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

that looks amazing. they seem pretty happy with the wobbles they get cornering. i think i would have crapped myself
                      im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno View Post
                        that looks amazing. they seem pretty happy with the wobbles they get cornering. i think i would have crapped myself
                        Fuuuck yeh how out of shape are they!! Must be awesome fun

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                          I was speaking with Rod (that seal-clubber from the Dunsborough trip) a while ago about this. Apparently it's been pretty big in Canada for a while now.
                          They have been racing bikes on ice since bikes where invented.

Comment

Its funny watching they doing the burn out on ice.... its rather like digging a hole
                            Jackie the C

I love V-twin ^^'

Comment

Burnout on Ice looks the same as a Burnout on sand, softer ending though

Comment

Working...
                              X