New bike/first bike for me Finnaly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bike/first bike for me Finnaly

Wana throw out a big thanks too Goofy,MeLLe,hewie,Maarken and lol who ever else was thier this arvo for thier help,advice and putting presure on the dealers to drop thier price i signed the papers and put a deposite on a 99 cbr2500rr tricolour one with a roo pipe and will be paying the rest for it tommorow im so fucking stooked at the moment been waiting to get my own bike for way too long and i think the wait till next wensday to go pick it up if i pass test, is gona kill me but i still got a big stupid grin on my face... :twisted: :twisted:

awesome dude!

when ya posting pics of the new baby??
    Sic vis pacem Para bellum

Comment

Nice work!

Stay upright!

A good investment would be an advanced ride day with Alert or whoever once you've been riding for a few months.

See ya 'round on your new toy soon then.
      sigpic

Comment

Well done mate, glad you got something you wanted and will enjoy. Just take it easy for a while until you learn the bike, where the power is and how it handles...

Enjoy

Comment

pics when she is safe in my garage might try find a friend with a trailer or ill come pick it up after i pass test hows that for a incentive hehe.

yea duggy be deffinitly seeing more of u guyz when i get her because i plan on going on plenty of rides

Comment

Or you can let me know when you want to pick it up and I'll ride her home for ya

Comment

Good to hear!

Enjoy :twisted:

Comment

Much fun to be had on the widdle babyblade. Enjoy!
                HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Nothing better then stepping out the front door to see your own bike. Enjoy and i will see you out there!

8) 8)

Comment

Nothing better then stepping out the front door to see your own bike. Enjoy and i will see you out there!

8)    8)
                    yea that will be sweet but i can picture myself not going in the door thou because when it gets home im sleeping beside her in the garage hehe #werez that sleeping bad at??#

Comment

I'm sure the bike will fit in your bedroom.....

Comment

hey mate. that must have been you (or your test rider) riding the tri-colour out the back of causway at about 5:20 this arvo.
                        I was following along behind (about 100 metres) from just after where U did the u turn and went back along past the park.
                        just thought I'd mention to you it smelled a little like it might have been burning oil, or perhaps just running rich (u were giving it a bit of stick)
                        dont want to rain on your parade, and congrats on getting your bike, just thought it might be worth looking into before you finish putting down your hard earned
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Just wanted to say congrats again babe.... Sometimes it can take alot of guts, alot of effort and alot of passion to get the one thing that you truely want. You deserve this more than anyone.... you're never one to walk away from a dream. Be proud of that.

Mwa.
                          Meisha.... Personal Trainer.... And Lovin it!!!

Comment

hey mate. that must have been you (or your test rider) riding the tri-colour out the back of causway at about 5:20 this arvo.
                            I was following along behind (about 100 metres) from just after where U did the u turn and went back along past the park.  
                            just thought I'd mention to you it smelled a little like it might have been burning oil, or perhaps just running rich (u were giving it a bit of stick)  
                            dont want to rain on your parade, and congrats on getting your bike, just thought it might be worth looking into before you finish putting down your hard earned
                            cheers buddy that wasnt me thou that was markan im sure he was giveing it a bit of stick hehe

Comment

Congrats Deza. Look forward to havin a blat with ya. Enjoy the babyblade, great first bike.

Cheers 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X