Cheetah Alarms - Goodo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheetah Alarms - Goodo

I recently got a cheetah alarm from ebay for $70 shipped out, brand new, from the factory in Singapore. It has an immobiliser, and a shock sensor and a 120 decibel alarm. It has a 'dook-dook' to, with a panic alarm function which is fun for freaking out kids and bogans when they get to close to your baby.

The unit took me 1.5 hours to install properly, and i think was well worth the $70 cost. ESPECIALLY for you R1 owners who unlike me, dont have HISS (factpry honda immobiliser).

I recommend the Cheetah alarm, it is a bargain for the price.

Resista
    The Twitter

hard to install on say a 250?

Comment

If anyone out there needs alarms fitted i have been installing alarms/immobilisers for 12 years. I used to own Marine & motorcycle security Australia,so if ya need some help let me know :!:

Comment

or u could look at the bike bandit for the reasonable price of 1500 .. :shock:
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

the 04 R1 has an immobiliser as does the 929-954-1000RR blade.im thinking the 03-04 GIxxer has one as well,if not im sure the 05 does.i wouldnt bother with these bikes as if they cant steal it they are going to cause damage anyway which insurance will cover.UNLESS IT AINT INSURED :roll: then its a good idea.

Comment

or u could look at the bike bandit for the reasonable price of 1500 .. :shock:
            isnt it 1200 for the one with the trick accessories?

Comment

yeah i was just guestimating
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

ressist is it this one??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=25643

Comment

The unit took me 1.5 hours to install properly
                  resist1, i think that either:
                  a)you're an absolute jet with this stuff
                  b)an r1 is more user friendly for installing shit or
                  c) just fulla shit
                  i just spent the better part of 4 hours installing a cheetah, and i've still got a bit of playing to do 2morra (didn't really wanna be testing it at 10pm, still gotta live with my neighbors).
                  but then again, it could just be option d)i'm a complete gimp and this was just way too hard

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum@Dec 28 2005, 11:22 PM
                    resist1, i think that either:
                    a)you're an absolute jet with this stuff
                    b)an r1 is more user friendly for installing shit or
                    c) just fulla shit
                    i just spent the better part of 4 hours installing a cheetah, and i've still got a bit of playing to do 2morra (didn't really wanna be testing it at 10pm, still gotta live with my neighbors).
                    but then again, it could just be option d)i'm a complete gimp and this was just way too hard
                    [snapback]207368[/snapback]
                    a: Not really.
                    b: I have a CBR929RR, not an R1.
                    c: Nope, took an hour and a half.

Did you use the right tools? Did you plan how you were going to do it before you did it? Did you read the instructions? Do you want a hand?

The Twitter

Comment

Courts, could you fit a bikebandit?
                      The kneebone's connected to the something, the something's connected to the red thing, the red thing's connected to my WRIST WATCH

Comment

Did you use the right tools? Did you plan how you were going to do it before you did it? Did you read the instructions? Do you want a hand?
                        i think the tools are the correct ones, they've served me pretty well for a few years in the electrical industry. part of the time taken was the planning and reading the instructions. and thanks, but i don't need a hand now cos it's installed. i have hit one problem, and that is the immobiliser circuit. it's permanently open circuited, which is a bummer. already sent an email to the people it came from (ie the factory, or whoever sells them on ebay, got mine using the link above) to find out how to handle that.
                        and i apologise for calling your blade an r1. but they do have similarities, they're both a bit like a clitoris ie every c#$% has got one!!
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Courts@Oct 26 2004, 02:19 PM
                          If anyone out there needs alarms fitted i have been installing alarms/immobilisers for 12 years. I used to own Marine & motorcycle security Australia,so if ya need some help let me know :!:
                          [snapback]68888[/snapback]
                          I need 2 car alarms / immobilisers done , and i need someon that is GOOD . I am a very fussy customer , id deliver it without panels underneath , get it back that way too , and i near on killed the last guy who used a roll of electrical tape and cable ties.

If your keen to do it right , im keen to stick some coin in your pocket !

Comment

saf u only need 2 things to fix anything

cable ties and a electrical tape

nar i used cable ties and tape to keep things togther ie wiring looms
                            RIP Scott!
                            RIP Onikage!
                            RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Frank@Dec 29 2005, 09:09 PM
                              saf u only need 2 things to fix anything

cable ties and a electrical tape
                              nar i used cable ties and tape to keep things togther ie wiring looms
                              [snapback]207649[/snapback]
                              HAhaha Frank , NO NO and NO !

Looms , heatshrink ... solder or 3M clips (depending where) ... braided sheath ... thats the shiznit

Comment

Working...
                              X