eoi for first aid course.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eoi for first aid course.

ok, this year{sometime} im fishing for people who are interested in doing a first aiders cert.
    theres a police senior first aid one, thats great, you have to do a practical in a buzy suburban setting, down to a short days course with st johns.

i'd like to get a proper one going that gives people the skills to be a propers first aider.

eoi?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Great idea tata.

Comment

ive always wanted to do a first aid course - any idea how much it costs?
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
        ive always wanted to do a first aid course - any idea how much it costs?
        the more that say yes, the cheaper it gets

thats why its eoi !

if theres a huge interest im making sure the classes are small enuff so that everyone gets the best on the day.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Definitely in for this-great idea Potato

Comment

estimated cost then?
            im ok with an ish price
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

definitely interested potato. With cowgirl though, price is an issue.

Comment

Definitely interested.
                "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Think they are 180ish through st johns got one for work so not intrested.
                  Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Colour me interested.
                    It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                    - David James

Comment

I can't commit but would love to do one.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while.

I had a rather unfortunate crash course in CPR at the end of last year, though.

Comment

yep mine just expired so needs to do another

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
                            Think they are 180ish through st johns got one for work so not intrested.
                            if its that much then ill be having to pass - sucks being poor

Comment

Yes im due for a refresher for my Senior First Aid now and Resus next year so can you put me down as a definite as I can claim through work.

Book me in Danno ooh I mean Potato!

Comment

Working...
                              X