Attention All Pbf Membership Winners At The Psb Xmas Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention All Pbf Membership Winners At The Psb Xmas Party

If you are the fortunate winner of a PBF Membership at the PSB Xmas Party held last December the latest date for the receipt of your information to the email address provided on your winning ticket is 5PM this Friday the 11th of January.

The list will be forwarded to PBF at this time.

So far I have only received info from the following winners:

BillyWhizz
    Jezz
    Rampage
    Nene
    Enveee2
    Jedi
    Speed3
    Bart
    Grantlington
    Boots
    Resist
    Bennysthe1

For all the other winners who have not submitted their info, there will be no further reminders so please act now.
    Thanks
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

oops, i vaguely remember finding one of them under the chair. think i may've mislaid it in my drunken state
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Oops!
      Sal and I done.

Comment

mm will remind de-e, noticed one on her kitchen table, if it ain't lost forever

Comment

Rooster offered one each to Morgs and I prior to the Christmas Party as we couldn't make it, which I accepted, but I have heard no more about it.

If the offer still stands, what info do you need and where do I email it to. I will get it to you asap.

Comment

ooooh - iwent to sent it a while ago and then my email stuffed up - will send it ASAP
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Ive got you covered Caireen and Morgs.

We SPECIFICALLY need the names and forms from the people who received AT the Christmas party.

There should be 50.

As Deej said, if you dont get it to him this week you will miss out.

Comment

I tried sending the email about a week ago and it bounced. is PSB's email all good on your side?? i'll try again.
                Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Bugger! forgot about this. Yep I got one too.
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I got one too, have to get the required infor list off Someone.... BlackFZR where are you.....
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Hmm i been meaning to look into this. I couldn't make it to the Xmas Party. Whats the dealio? Do PSB members get a discount or was that just a lucky dip sort of event?

Discount or not I'm still keen for it

Comment

alas, 'twould appear that some drunken fool lost mine. will have words with aforementioned idiot, possibly even slap him around a bit
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Aw crap, I forgot about that,
                          Email sent
                          Designed by a Genius.
                          Built by Craftsmen.
                          Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Just signed up. well worth it with the lifestyle this group has chosen

gave psb their rightful plug oh and PBF Paraplegic Benefit Fund is the site if anyone else is looking for it

Comment

there wasnt a sign up by day on it so i didnt know it had a close off date.....

pm sent
                              A site all parents should check regulary
                              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Working...
                              X