Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance for rider below 25 yo

Hi everybody,

did anyone know which insurance company can provide full cover insurance with lower premium for rider 23 year old??

The search button and telephone are your friend.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Here are a few, there are allot more,
      Im with insuremyride.

Insurance..

Insurance

Insurance

Insurance S.O.S

Comment

yeah mate, no one can tell you what insurance company will be best because there are just too many variables like location, rider history, type of bike, garaged or not, etc etc etc so just ring a heap of companies up and get quotes.

Comment

Try RAC or WQBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
            Try RAC or WQBE.
            already try, rac not allowed me coz am still not 26 and wqbe is very expensive almost $4000/year

Comment

Originally posted by icu View Post
              already try, rac not allowed me coz am still not 26 and wqbe is very expensive almost $4000/year
              me thinks you should have thought of that before buying a bike.

call bikeguard 1300 302 008 for a quote. Get them to fax the quote to you. Go back to WQBE and get them to beat the price.
              my pics

Comment

I find that hard to believe unless you have a very colourful history.

I was quoted $1,200 as a 18yo with 0% NCB to ensure a $5k GPX. You have a CBR125? Or did i miss something?

Still overpriced, you might want to consider taking only Fire, Theft and Third party.

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

I've got an 'ordinary' but not clean driving history, and only get charged 15-16% of the vehicles value for comprehensive on bikes, and about 10% for cars.

For a CBR125, I probably wouldn't bother with comprehensive insurance as your excess @ 19 will probably be close to $950.

Comment

meh you don't not buy a bike because insurance is expensive.... you just don't have it covered or 3rd party fire and theft. If you don't have your bike flogged or ridden off within 2-3 years you'll be miles ahead. Or you would of saved enough money not paying for insurance to buy another bike!
                    helmet hair is all the fashion statement i need #154

Comment

do many of you guys use Swann insurance? they were really cheap when i had my 250 but it was older. but at the time it was $800 cheaper than RAC
                      :awesome:

Comment

Try insuremyride.com I got a way better quote from them than the places I rang. They insure under 25's too.

Comment

I'm 21 and with RAC.

Edit: I'm going to go with TRX on this one.

Comment

I believe all the insurance companies are colluding to inflate the prices of younger people's insurance. They discriminate purely based on age, they discriminate purely based on gender and even though the age and gender groups are statistically at higher risk, they still take the time to "personalise" the application process. What is the point of asking when a 24 year old with a perfect driving record and will still be quoted a larger premium than an older person with a poorer record?
                            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

AAMI also.

Comment

Working...
                              X