China bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China bikes

Ok, my other halfs brother is looking at getting a quad. He's been telling me he's looking at
    Xtreme Imports WA, XTM, Quad Bikes, motorbikes Perth, motorcycle dealers perth, All terrain vehicles, Agricultural vehicles, Sports motorbikes, Western Australia

Personally i thought china bikes wern't really to be trusted but that would be a bit narrow minded of me. Any of you had or know of any experience with these bikes?

Any advice would be appreciated as i told him it would be better to stick to one of the major brands, honda, yammy etc.

Jez.
    Jez.

Why do women have legs? Have you seen the mess snails make?

The chinese arent known for their quality with this sort of equipment. I know a fellow that sells alot of chinese made pumps, genies, ride ons etc who openly admits it's rubbish.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Scooter Moto has a few of these kinds of imports, go for a look see.

Then take him to Mack 1 !

Comment

Yeh im going to check it out with him today, but some things can look ok and fall to bits later if you know what i mean.
        Jez.

Why do women have legs? Have you seen the mess snails make?

Comment

Yeh build quality and material quality are major concerns. Look for thigs like shitty weak welds, bent frames ect. I would be more inclined to get a chinese 2stroke quad over a 4stroke simply because or the ammount of complex moving parts in a 4t

Comment

Working...
          X