Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Warning! Be careful who you overtake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Warning! Be careful who you overtake...

..otherwise three cops from the mounted police division in a troopie, wearing overalls might pull in behind you in the carpark of your work and write things in a notepad and promise to send you an infringement in the mail for crossing double white lines.

Just a heads up, it could happen you know. Anything is possible...
    Find me on Instagram

FAIL.

They cant do anything unless they write it up on the spot.

Atleast that's how it use to be.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

That's what I thought. It reeked of "we'll give this guy a scare" didn't even say a word about the speed i was doing when I went past them. No proof I guess.
      Find me on Instagram

Comment

What a load of B.S ... whats the world coming to?

Comment

Not so. I got pinged a few months ago for a droopy rego disk. Cop had something else on so he took details in his notebook and left, telling me to expect the infringement notice in the mail. A week later it arrived

They're getting sneakier. I passed (gently) an unmarked ute on the freeway yesterday, only noticed the glint of blue and red flashers in the back window because of the angle of the sun...
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

dont say you werent expecting this ^^^
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Well I can only hope that he can't be fucked with the paperwork and it just gets forgotten. Otherwise it's gonna be $150 and 1pt.
              Find me on Instagram

Comment

passing on double white = bad idea anyway mmkay?
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                  They're getting sneakier. I passed (gently) an unmarked ute on the freeway yesterday, only noticed the glint of blue and red flashers in the back window because of the angle of the sun...

holy shit. i used to say they should drive cars other than commondores because you could spot them from a mile away.

moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for

Comment

They drive Falcons, Troopies, Camry's, Magnas (although not anymore), Astras, WRXs, Prados, 100series Cruisers.

How many more do you want?
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

So, why did you cross the double white lines?
                      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Why did the chicken cross the road?

its done, bend over muffle the scream, take it like a man :-)
                        Real Men Ride Nakid
                        http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

You were with me, I thought, having a beer at the shed?
                          Dead Man's Hand
                          Internationational Porter Protection Group
                          Just call me Pat

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
                            So, why did you cross the double white lines?
                            To get to the other side!
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

At least you were wearing proper gear. Weren't you!?
                              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X