Riders to UWA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riders to UWA?

Hey all, I will be riding to UWA this coming semester as a full time student - most days. Who else will be rocking up on 2 wheels? If anybody is from northern suburbs would be good to ride together. I'm in Ballajura and will travel along Alexander Drive from before the Beach Rd entry up to Vincent St and then Thomas Rd. Let me know

You could ride with my Ex... But she claims that all motorcyclists are idiots, especially the ones who lanesplit, and that people should run them off the road... Mind you I think she was trying to wind me up... Bitch.
    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I'll be riding this year too from swanbourne. It will be nice to get a park within 10 miles of the campus for a change...

Comment

hmm is parking a bike there a problem? didnt think many would ride there.
        browca04: glad to hear she is your ex with that attitude

Comment

So you're organising the next PSB drinking get together at UWA tav?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            So you're organising the next PSB drinking get together at UWA tav?
            well I would but I'm not yet 18...

Comment

good thing it's a uni tav then!
              :awesome:

Comment

hmm is parking a bike there a problem? didnt think many would ride there.
                Dont think so, I've seen people parking between chem building and biological sciences library. I'm pretty sure there are bike bays in most of the parking lots too. Depends on where you have class I guess.

Comment

i ride from dianella nearly everyday.. take loftus then thomas to uwa.. might see u around. what u studying mate? might wanna suss out the good parking spots.. out the front of the tav is usually the way to go

edit: what do u ride? will be sure to give u the nod if i see u out and abt
                  Last edited by rudleo; 10-01-2008, 01:20 PM.

Comment

pretty much, you can park anywhere bikes congregate. eg. outside tav, outside comp sci, behind engineering and near the UWA club.

Just don't park on 'footpaths' or they will ticket you.

In answer to OP, yeah, i will be coming down from Joondalup, probably take the freeway then mounts bay road/hackett drive though.
                    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

will be going past dianella, got a mate riding from there too so may be with him. haven't got bike yet... give me a few days. probably be on an across250. studying economics/law double degree. you?

edit: if im allowed in the tavern then of course ill be there!

Comment

im doin commerce/arts.. 4th yr this year.. u should be allowed in the tav sometimes.. they dont usually check anyway...

Comment

rudleo: you travel alexander drv?

Comment

nup.. take flinders onto london -> loftus -> thomas

Comment

hmm whats speed limit on Flinders and whats traffic/drivers like? might be a better option for me than alexander drv

Comment

Working...
                              X