Bike shops in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike shops in the UK

Heyall, Anyone know of any bikeshops or online sites in the UK for Alpinestars Leather??? Wanting to get a Jacket and the Leather in the UK is lots cheaper.

Specifically looking for the Alpinestars Corset for Melle

Infinity Motorcycles was the only bike shop i saw ova there.......

Comment

Try: www.sondel.co.uk

I heard about it while searching for the great jacket god of Dainese I can't get in Oz. Never actually manged to get onto the site (I'd like to thank the lovely people at iPrimus for their shit internet service) but you can have a look and tell me if it's actually worthwhile!
      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

go to www.kneedraggers.com

they are based in the states, and as far as Alpinestars gear goes, you won't get it any cheaper from the UK.... these guys will do the jacket and pants i want (Stunt jacket and Track pants) shipped to my door in Perth for about $1000 all up..... saving $700 from the stores. the UK exchange rate at the moment doesn't work out as well, and the shipping is more expensive when ya change it back to AUD

Comment

Excellent thanks guys, I'll look into it and let ya know...

And Ice, you should know better than to go with Iprimus....

Comment

Why the hell do you think I've been grabbing MeLLe's computer when I'm at your place lately??

...f*@king iprimus
            "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Try:

www.customlids.co.uk (apparently the best one to go to)

www.woodsmotorcycles.co.uk

www.motostrano.com

www.hideout-leather.co.uk

www.demon-tweeks.co.uk

Other than that try www.yell.co.uk (UK search engin). But as most dont have websites you might have to ring them or see if there's just an email address.

Comment

just for some comparison:

the alpinestars stunt jacket will cost ya $434AUD via the states or $687AUD via the UK.....bit of a price difference there. by the time you add the shipping from the UK, you might almost get the same price here.

Comment

Cheers everyone. Found the jacket I want on a US site (YAY), which says it's coming soon. Just need to keep an eye on it so I can order it.

Comment

Working...
                  X