Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the sales data from 2007 broken down by brand, category etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the sales data from 2007 broken down by brand, category etc.

All the sales data from 2007 broken down by brand, category etc.

2007 Australian Motorcycle Sales Figures
    Trev
    MCNEWS.COM.AU

2. Hyosung GT250R 959

I KNEW IT!!!!! Motherfuckers are breeding or something...
    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Where's benelli ?? i know they sold some

Comment

I only bothered with those selling more than 1000. Benelli sold 25, which was five more than they sold in 2006.
        Trev
        MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Incredible, there were more hyos sold than CBR 125's, and more CBR 125's sold than GPXs!
          sigpic

Comment

^^ and you're surprised?

The existance of Kia/Daewoo automobiles, various goods made in china, and MacDonalds are all proof that heaps of people will be happy to buy SHIT.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

A brand new Hyo costs the same or more than a brand new GPX though. I guess the extra size and look really matters to alot of new riders. If Kawasaki really come through with this new ZX-2 they will make a killing!
              sigpic

Comment

Cool, thats means theres about 125 to 130 bikes in Oz now, considering this year production # were 2000 Bikes and 08 is going to be 10,000, the future looks bright :-)

Comment

Working...
                X