Who "come a croppa"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who "come a croppa"

was listening to scanner today, and it seems a motorcyclist tried to "do a runner" (i think its called) and instead of keeping between the two white lines decided a curb would help him evade the local c*ntstibulary. This failed and he apparently "came a croppa"

Anyone from here?
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

never heard anything, Prolly one of those "NSX" hoons on there way home from church

Comment

nah we only just got home from church then.
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

No one I know......Me thinks this will happen regularly......... :roll:

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

No one from here...

BTW, what the Hell does NSX mean??? Nipple Squeezing Xperts???

Comment

Goofy - North Side Xtreme
            "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Ahhh right... So I guess I shouldn't add NSX to my sig then....

Comment

I think you got nipple on the mind with all them babe posts lately....

No one from here...

Comment

nipple spueezing xperts sounds good!

Comment

No one I know......Me thinks this will happen regularly......... :roll:
                    Are you sure about that I can think of a couple hahaha 8)

Comment

No one from here...

If you've all got nipples on the mind then why are mine so looonnnlleeeeyyyyy!!!!!
                      BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LET THE LIGHT IN

Comment

No one from here...

If you've all got nipples on the mind then why are mine so looonnnlleeeeyyyyy!!!!!
                        get em out then!!! :shock: :shock:

Comment

Wassup Goofy? You not putting out for the missus?

Lush post something like that on a forum full of blokes and they won't be lonely for long.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lush post something like that on a forum full of blokes and they won't be lonely for long.
                            it will be like feeding time in the pig pen round here :shock:

Comment

so while everyone is suckling.....i wonder who will end up the runt of the PSB litter :?:

dibs on the PSB shoes master

Comment

Working...
                              X