Graham Farmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Farmer

come on boys n girls, we failed to see any wheelstands along the freeway today.

I was waiting for the choppa (possibly colscats?) to bust out a big rolla!
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

People arent as irresponsible as those nsx hoons churchy..Maybe if they where in a controlled environment
    Rev Limiter Command. Catching the moment.
    psycho bikes
    psycho riders
    boss yeah!

Comment

---

Comment

I might have seen some today. Not on the freeway though.
        HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

I'll second that, brother.

Oh yeah, Well I saw some, Two actually, Over the narrows bridge and it sounded mint from down by the river..........keep up the good work.

Comment

i think i saw a bike with its back wheel on fire ...
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

say what.... plz explain

Comment

say what.... plz explain
                ...a rolling burntout, but there was none of that, nor any nice wheelies on the narrows. :twisted:
                sigpic

Comment

yeah .. i must of been mistaken ..
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"dugy\")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"Deza\")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"Hewie\")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think i saw a bike with its back wheel on fire ...[/b][/quote] say what.... plz explain[/b][/quote]

...a rolling burntout, but there was none of that, nor any nice wheelies on the narrows. :twisted:[/b][/quote]

Well the wheelies that didnt happen and the rolling burnouts on the limiter that didnt take place sure looked good from where i was. :twisted:
                    psycho bikes
                    psycho riders
                    boss yeah!

Comment

... there was none of that, nor any nice wheelies on the narrows.    :twisted:
                      Yeah you are right there... I didnt see any nice wheelies at all... I did see a very shakey couple of standups go over the narrows tho..
                      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

... there was none of that, nor any nice wheelies on the narrows.    :twisted:
                        Yeah you are right there... I didnt see any nice wheelies at all... I did see a very shakey couple of standups go over the narrows tho..
                        well we didn't see [size=18]ANY, at least you guys had some entertainment.

but the look on Gordo's face when he was trying to figure out who it was, was fairly amusing.
                        ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Yeah you are right there... I didnt see any nice wheelies at all... I did see a very shakey couple of standups go over the narrows tho..[/quote]

well we didn't see [size=18]ANY, at least you guys had some entertainment.

but the look on Gordo's face when he was trying to figure out who it was, was fairly amusing.[/quote]
                          As far as i can remeber it was windy up on the narrows that day,wasnt it?? Any ways what is a standup?
                          poor churchy,never got to see any hoons
                          psycho bikes
                          psycho riders
                          boss yeah!

Comment

apart from in the mirror?

Dubs

Comment

say what.... plz explain
                              no man it spontaneously combusted :roll: , I hear that happens when bikes are being ridden by n00bs so you better watch out :shock:
                              1, Always look good
                              2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
                              X