bigger cc upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger cc upgrade

If there is a thread on this someone direct me to it before i get blasted. :oops: *ducks for cover*

Am in the in between stage of finding a bike bigger than the cibby, while im still playing around and modifying the big zzr(i like having insurance, but they dont seem to trust 20 year olds with the giant 4pots)

Was thinking along the lines of a Zx-6 or 7, CBR-600f4, Sv-650, VFR etc. etc..

Not going to be a pure commuting bike, just a fairweather.

Its a very general question i know, but wouldnt mind a couple of opinions... Especially on the zx-7 (heard too many opinions on this bike, good and bad, even though its my pick of the litter).

Re: bigger cc upgrade

If there is a thread on this someone direct me to it before i get blasted. :oops: *ducks for cover*
    Click the little button marked "search". Direct yourself.
    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

what could be bad about the 7?
      Love
      Nick :twisted:

Comment

Lets see.... its a Kwaka... its a big heavy bitch... u cant wheelie it... shall I go on?
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

There is a 600f4i at prestige you might want to have a look at, comfy bike yet still sporty and looks better than themid range cc series of kwakas me thinks
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

go a gixxer....they are fully sic
            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

....they are fully sic
              So is some crappy breakfast cereal "according to Thorpie"... :shock:
              Man, that ad makes my skin crawl so much! - and now thats all I can think about when I hear that expression... :evil: :evil:

Comment

go a gixxer....they are fully sic
                Wot he said!!!

Here is one of the other topics about upgrading: Clicky Clicky

Comment

---

Comment

Lets see.... its a Kwaka... its a big heavy bitch... u cant wheelie it... shall I go on?
                    don't be too sure.... i was at the leach highway/orrong road lights the other day, next to a ZX-7R, thinking damn she looks fine, pity it don't wheelie, when the bloke took off and proceeded to wheelie the bitch all the way to kewdale road..... my face looked like this ---> :shock:

Comment

don't be too sure.... i was at the leach highway/orrong road lights the other day, next to a ZX-7R, thinking damn she looks fine, pity it don't wheelie, when the bloke took off and proceeded to wheelie the bitch all the way to kewdale road..... my face looked like this --->  :shock:
                      Let me repeat what I said:
                      u cant wheelie it
                      I meant NICK cant wheelie the 7r.
                      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

don't be too sure.... i was at the leach highway/orrong road lights the other day, next to a ZX-7R, thinking damn she looks fine, pity it don't wheelie, when the bloke took off and proceeded to wheelie the bitch all the way to kewdale road..... my face looked like this ---> :shock:
                        Let me repeat what I said:
                        u cant wheelie it
                        I meant NICK cant wheelie the 7r.
                        bwahahah

Comment

i have a 91 zxr750 im selling very soon to finance a bigger bike. I have owned a 99 R1 before and the zxr is not in its league but its still a nice bike to ride. Sure its not light and puts out only 100bhp but it handles well, gives great economy and is generally a comfy ride. It has plenty of power for taking a pillion and cruises at 100km/h easy as.

so overall its an ok bike, certainly nothing thats gunna rip ur balls off, but all the same its not too bad.

if ur looking at a go-between before going to a big hp bike and just want to be a w/end warrior then definitely go the zxr.

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                          your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Get a ZX6 as a matter of a fact i've got one for sale :!:

Comment

An ex of mine had the zxr (750) Cost an absolute fortune in repairs, which were frequent.

Wasn't bad when it was running, but my 01 ZX6 with a pipe would beat it off the mark and through the twisties.

Not a bad bike, though I found it heavy, underpowered (for a 750) and didn't like the tight stuff. I'd go a zx6 any day

Comment

Working...
                              X