Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick shifting

http://www.quickshifter.com/qsc_intro_int.htm

Any you guyz ever heard of this used it?

wonder if it would trash ur bike?

Re: Quick shifting

http://www.quickshifter.com/qsc_intro_int.htm

Any you guyz ever heard of this used it?

wonder if it would trash ur bike?
    quickshifters are no good for streetuse.racetracks only and even then you have to be careful.the power commander one is very hard to use as you have to change at exactly the right time or it stuffs you race up.im not sure if BEN has it on his GIXXER but one of my freinds has tried it and it didnt work to plan,$570 down the drain :shock:

Comment

Dont even think of putting it on your CBR250... learn to ride properly... learn to shift properly.
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Dont even think of putting it on your CBR250... learn to ride properly... learn to shift properly.
        i was going to say that but didnt think he had that in mind :roll:

Comment

lol ofcourse i wasnt going to just intrested is all

Comment

Hhahahahahaha 2fiddy with a quick shifter ...... Shift gears faster then the bike goes .....
            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I’ve got a quickshifter on my bike. I need it for medical reasons but honestly reckon I’d be better off changing gears normally. They are pretty hard to set up properly and fuck up changes with annoying regularity. Sixth gear to neutral whilst hard on the brakes at the track is not a good thing. :evil: Mine is a couple of years old though so they might have improved a bit – I hope so coz I’m going to have to buy another one. :?

Comment

Or learn to ride full stop.....

Comment

Working...
                X