New PSB Supporters Oct/Nov 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PSB Supporters Oct/Nov 04

Thank you to all the recent supporters to PSB.

All your "Supporter" tags should now be showing. If it is not showing, please PM me and let me know what date you made payment and I will check the records accordingly.

Thank you again, and particularly the girls who have a very high support per capita rating!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Just a bit of a typo I picked up .. "if it is now showing.." Should be "if it is NOT showing"

Sorry to be picky Deej.. just don't want you inundated with emails from everyone who is now a supporter
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Just a bit of a typo I picked up .. \"if it is now showing..\" Should be \"if it is NOT showing\"

Sorry to be picky Deej.. just don't want you inundated with emails from everyone who is now a supporter
      :shock:

Comment

Just a bit of a typo I picked up
        Fixed. Thankya.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
        X