X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOWNS SHOES NOMINATIONS 2004

Lllllladdddieeeeesss and Gentlemennnnnnnnnnnn

The time has come, PSB’s most prestigious award - the Clowns Shoes Award, is ready to be bequeathed to someone again for the 2004 year.

The clowns shoes award is presented to the individual who is recognized to have surpassed the PSB Forum's expectations in being a Clowns Shoe.

In recognition of their status, an award will be presented to the winning candidate after a members vote for the nominees by way of a forum poll in December.

The winner has the unavoidable privilege of wearing the Clowns Shoes Tag on their Username for the next 12 months, and will have their name immortally on display on the wall at G's Pizza.

If you consider there is a forum member worthy of receiving such a prestigious award, please cut and paste the below questions into a reply to this thread and give your answers to the questions:

1) I second the Nomination for:
    2) For these ADDITIONAL reasons:

Nominations close midnight on 30 November 2004.

Nominations can only be accepted for events that occurred between 1 December 2003 and 30 November 2004 (the preceding 12 months).

Nominees will be included in a Public Poll commencing 1 December where all Forum users will have the opportunity to vote in a poll to elect the Shoes.

The clowns shoes award will be presented to the winner at the PSB Xmas party on 21 December.

THE CLOWNS SHOES HONOUR BOARD

2003 Spike
    2004 ........ Watch this space...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

1) I wish to Nominate:

Big KEv

2) I Nominate this user because of the following event/s:

For buying a really nice gixxer and not having it for more than 20 minutes.
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

Comment

1) I wish to Nominate:

Deej

Everyone has a story, or knows someone who knows someone who got some new tyres, or a new bike, and sent it down the road out the front of the bike shop, you know... the "the tyres were still waxy" stories.

SOMEONE lived it.
      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Everyone has a story, or knows someone who knows someone
        Or read his post on the forum even.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

1) I wish to Nominate:

TRX

Failing to remove disc lock and taking off. (Not so worthy you say...)

As bike is falling over going. "F**k not AGAIN!" <-- Nomination

At suggestion of shoes, admits. "Not the shoesiest thing he'd done lately." :shock:
          But refused to elaborate. Apparently Deej can enlighten us?

Lane splitting not leaving enough room for the pillion's hemlet attached at the back of the bike to make it thru. Confession
          sigpic

Comment

1) I wish to Nominate: Spike

Spike was having some issues with his email account

hey dude i'm using neomail but when ever i try to delete an email it comes up with you have been logged out click here to log in again.....
            ehhh spike?

Are you using this button to deleted the messages?

Yes
            hrmmmm and that button is logging you out instead of deleting messages.......WELL THATS BECAUSE ITS THE LOGOUT BUTTON......

-----

As this happened within PM's there no real evedice, but i do have the originals in my inbox still, kept for specifically this purpose. Youll just have to believe me.

GOLD

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

Wasn't meaning to imply everyone didn't already know, just that that type of story is common in the "yeah i know this guy that did that" sense. Now there's a name and a size 10 to put to it

Everyone has a story, or knows someone who knows someone
              Or read his post on the forum even.
              Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

I wish to nominate Spike.

I nominate Spike for the following reasons:

Late June 2004, Spike lifts a wheelie away from a set of lights with PC plod watching on the other side of the road. PC plod makes chase, looses Spike, but not before obtaining his registration. PC plod later arrives as Spikes residence, arrests Spike and charges him with failing to stop and wilfully driving in a manner that having regard to all circumstances is dangerous to the public (Reckless Driving). Although this is an extreeeeemely newsworthy ‘Constabulary Contact’, Spike neglects to inform the forum. Perhaps because he might be called ‘The Shoes’.

A couple of days later Spike makes this post http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...4456&highlight= where he talks about wanting a new 2004 R1 and wants opinions on colours.

The next day (2 July 2004) Spikes bike is miraculously stolen from Garden City Cinemas (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...463&highlight=) and makes claim for insurance, with a clean traffic record. Lucky that because lord knows under Duty of Disclosure requirements on insurance, Spike would be obliged to disclose his Section 60 charge otherwise he would not be insured.

Four weeks later after Spike has initiated his claim against his insurance company for his stolen bike, Spike pleads guilty for the charges laid in late June and looses his licence for 6 months.

Spike complains about the delays with the insurance claim (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...451&highlight=).

As at 11 November 2004, Spike has still not received a payout for his insured bike, for some reason.

I consider Spike to be Shoesworthy for another year because 1+1=2.

Comment

such a hard choice ....

but I would have to second AA's vote here.

well substaniated AA
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

1) I wish to Nominate: Perth Extreme Members
                    2) I Nominate these users because of the following event/s: Their love of investigatory journalism, stoppies in traffic and african violets.

Comment

Flower Power!

Comment

I wish to nominate Spike.

I nominate Spike for the following reasons:

Late June 2004, Spike lifts a wheelie away from a set of lights with PC plod watching on the other side of the road.  PC plod makes chace, looses Spike, but not before obtaining his registration.  PC plod later arrives as Spikes residence, arrests Spike and charges him with failing to stop and wilfully driving in a manner that having regard to all circumstances is dangerous to the public (Reckless Driving). Although this is an extreeeeemly newsworthy ‘Constabulary Contact’, Spike neglects to inform the forum.  Perhaps because he might be called ‘The Shoes’.

A couple of days later Spike makes this post http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...4456&highlight= where he talks about wanting a new 2004 R1 and wants opinions on colours.

The next day (2 July 2004) Spikes bike is miraculously stolen from Garden City Cinemas (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...463&highlight=) and makes claim for insurance, with a clean traffic record.  Lucky that because lord knows under Duty of Disclosure requirements on insurance, Spike would be obliged to disclose his Section 60 charge otherwise he would not be insured.

Four weeks later after Spike has initiated his claim against his insurance company for his stolen bike, Spike pleads guilty for the charges laid in late June and looses his licence for 6 months.

Spike complains about the delays with the insurance claim (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...451&highlight=).

As at 11 November 2004, Spike has still not received a payout for his insured bike, for some reason.

I consider Spike to be Shoesworthy for another year because 1+1=2.
                        Oh you got to be shitting me :shock:
                        If this is the case, he would have to be a stand out winner :!: What a f*#king Clown :roll:

Comment

Jeeez, I'm supprised nobody has steped in with this one, so allow me....

I second the Nomination for: Spike
                          For these ADDITIONAL reasons:

For showing off to his neighbors family in January 04 by busting a few wheelies out front of his house, failing to stop in time and taking out his own brick carport support pillar.

But of course the most shoesly thing wasnt the incident itself, but his awsome explanation – The Infamous “Throttle Lock” incident (on a new R1).

Posted: 04 Jan 2004 09:39 pm
                          if u actually had half a brain and thought about the facts for a bit.......my first crash, yes admittidly my fault, my second crash, on the track, Genuine accident, NOTHING to do with stupidity involved!, my third crash, THROTTLE LOCK, hardly a very controlable thing, NOTHING TO DO WITH STUPIDITY.

......what happened on friday was beyond anyone's control and i shouldn't have to suffer more than i am all ready because of it.

and that's my 2c
                          Nope spike, that’s more than 2c…… its Priceless.

Deej

Comment

For these ADDITIONAL reasons:  

For showing off to his neighbors family in January 04 by busting a few wheelies out front of his house, failing to stop in time and taking out his own brick carport support pillar.

But of course the most shoesly thing wasnt the incident itself, but his awsome explanation – The Infamous “Throttle Lock” incident (on a new R1).

Posted: 04 Jan 2004 09:39 pm
                            if u actually had half a brain and thought about the facts for a bit.......my first crash, yes admittidly my fault, my second crash, on the track, Genuine accident, NOTHING to do with stupidity involved!, my third crash, THROTTLE LOCK, hardly a very controlable thing, NOTHING TO DO WITH STUPIDITY.

......what happened on friday was beyond anyone's control and i shouldn't have to suffer more than i am all ready because of it.

and that's my 2c
                            Nope spike, that’s more than 2c…… its Priceless.

Deej

NOW THATS NOT FUNNY :roll:
                            ITS [email protected]$K*^G HILARIOUS

Comment

Deej
                              It did not forget, just thought it was last year. But then again he has achieved so much in so little time :shock: 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X