This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SECTION 60 AWARD 2004

The inaugural and prestigious ‘Section 60 Award’ will be presented for the first time this year.

The Section 60 award will be an annual award presented to the person who in a 12 month period (1 December to 30 November) has been charged, convicted or acquitted of the most impressive Section 60 incident under the road traffic act.

Nominations will take place by way of forum nominations in this thread, closing 30 November, and then voted on by way of a Poll for all forum users to vote on with the award presented at the PSB Xmas party in December.

If you know a forum user who has been charged, convicted or acquitted of a Reckless driving charge from 1 December 2003 to 30 November 2004, please cut and past the following in this thread and complete the details:

<span style='color:blue'>DISCLAIMER: PSB do not condone the riding that would bring about a charge under the Road Traffic Act. We merely wish to take the piss out of those who have to punish and educate them so they don’t do it again. Wheelies are bad mmmmm k?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

dam could nominate myself a few times there
    Is Dead

Comment

I nominate Deej for;

Pulling a massive stand-up mono 2 metres in front of a police motorcycle whilst travelling north on the Mitchell Freeway.

Not pulling over until he had travelled some kilometre down the freeway reaching an alleged speed of (170?) 120km/h.

Pleading not guilty to this incident.

Then in April of 2004 attending court for the hearing and getting convicted of a lesser charge and having the magistrate comment that he did not think that the defendant had committed a "reckless act" and had in fact "done it well".

If only you had made some case law too...

Comment

I second that, I'm pretty sure this one has Deej written on it
        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

I second that, I'm pretty sure this one has Deej written on it
          i got let off doing 96 in a 60 zone fought the cops in court and won but not as good as deej's one though
          Is Dead

Comment

yeah I too will back Deej's nomination in this one, to be told by a judge that you done it well is priceless and futher more to make the coppa admit that too is equally as priceless.

Comment

I Nominate: a young pyscho chick at scarbs 14/11
              I Nominate her for the following circumstances: have a fight with a girl on the grass area at scarbs near the bike park with up to 70 people watching and egging her on. She then preceded to march up the stairs to pick fights with whomever was heckling her which seemed to be the whole crowd. Fuzz arrives on the scene with the girl still screaming bloody murder for goodness knows what reason, the fuzz try to calm her when failing that they threw her in the back of the paddy wagon. All this while wearing a skantily clad bikini!!!Then from within the paddy wagon she kept raging "Call my mum, call my mum" much to the hilarity of onlookers..... you can't buy entertainment like that
              1, Always look good
              2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

I gotta admit, I'm feeling like giving that bikini chick a special award of my own.

Comment

If only you had made some case law too...
                  If only they had have appealed!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Damn. sounds like i missed a show :twisted: ... Must've been just after i left!
                    HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Jeez, and to think I completely forgot...

I Nominate Pacman.
                      I nominate him for doing a Han Solo down the Freeway at Peak hour at a speed that had two bike cops chasing him for a couple of mins which he didn’t realise was there until he pulled up at a set of lights humming Girl from Ipanema…………. and then they grabbed him by each arm.

Comment

han solo?

what is a han solo?
                        The Twitter

Comment

Re: han solo?

what is a han solo?
                          CLICKY CLICKY

Comment

Haha, I thought that'd slip under the radar, after all I didn't get away with it

Comment

Re: han solo?

what is a han solo?
                              CLICKY CLICKY
                              Ok, so you have said that Pac was 'pulling' a han solo on the freeway, does that mean he was helping an intergalactic goods smuggler to masterbate whilst travelling down the freeway?
                              The Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X