Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots

I've just started riding (well I wouldn't call it riding just, more like controlling a bike, we will call it riding when I have a licence, experience and more confidence) and have had a few close mishaps, ending up with one hell of a bruised ankle. This has lead me to the conclusion, I need a pair of boots.

After a look around on the internet, I have discovered, there are so many out there. Whats the best thing to look for, whats a good brand and whats the pros and cons to motorbike boots?

Being of the fairer species Mel, it is a tad difficult at times to get boots/clothes to fit. Dont be scared to ask the sales people to get some in for you to try on if they don't have what you want in stock. There is also a warehouse stockist in Perth that the dealers can send you to if they carry the line. Ask to look at brochures for the lines they are currently buying in.

I bought guys boots (oxtar) and they never actually fit me real well, I love the boots but. Next time I am getting ladies boots. The only real thing that is crucial is above ankle height and cant fly off (well secured), all the rest is just added extras and bells and whistles, water proof is a definate advantage at times too.
    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Try alpinestar I'm sure they do a ladies range .......as rebecca said try before you buy as to you want to ride comfy...

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Try alpinestar I'm sure they do a ladies range .......as rebecca said try before you buy as to you want to ride comfy...
        I'm with Jason on this one 8) It's all about comfort :idea:

Comment

Boots

I have a quite defintivie policy on womens boots. They should be leather, and preferably have a stilletto heel. Any heel will do tho. thigh high, knee high or ankle high, i think that that is a matter of personal preference!
          The Twitter

Comment

We did a bulk buy on boots awhile back .... got in some Oxstars TCS Sport for memory.

Everyone seemed really happy with them..... Shoot down and see Chookie at Causeway or Ralph at Northside. They'll look after you right and do you a good deal too.
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i just ordered myself a nice set of shine alpinestars from prestige :twisted:

Comment

Working...
              X