Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!!! Anyone got the new Pirelli Diabalo's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!! Anyone got the new Pirelli Diabalo's?

I desperatly need a new set real soon, I love the Pilots and swear by them but have been told to have a shot with the Pirelli's.

OK so has anyone got them? These are the new one I'm talking about, they're supposed to be better in the wet than Pilots and a little cheaper to.

OK, so suggestions / recommendations.

Cheers lads

Ooroo

Yes I has the Pirelli Diablo Corsa's. Verdict is they are awesome did the john green course on them and were great. It was a dry day however so I can't comment on wet performance too much.

On the street in the dry they are great nothing unexpected can be forced out of them. I find them better than the Bridgestone BT-012 SS that I had on there before. In the wet any forced rear slides are easily controlled and don't happen too fast but as I say I am forcing them. Great front end grip ( needed for endo's ). For the set I paid around the $550 mark fitted.

But of course............ talk to Pete at causeway......maybe this should be our signature!!
    Thanks to my sponsors:

K-Tec Mobile Mechanics - 0415 746 665
    Tyres for Bikes - Vic Park

Comment

Thanks Dave, I've definatly going for them, going to get quotes from Pete and Tyres for Bikes to.

Comment

rubber

you should try a set of the new michelin pilot h2 race very good tyre and should be around the same price per set from the right dealer. not reommended for use in the wet.

Comment

Thanks Dave, I've definatly going for them, going to get quotes from Pete and Tyres for Bikes to.
          Hey Bretty, you better come and get that damn screen from me before you go buying tyres from tyres 4 dykes! Can't beleive you'd do that to me, after all we have been through, you wanna get a "quote"...don't you trust me? Remeber that navy chick you was given beef to? i was right there to listen to your shitty story.

Comment

Its all a part of the job isnt it Pete?
            - listening to shitty storys from customers
            just keep stroking their fragile egos and hopefully they
            will buy something off u and keep the boss off your back for another
            5 minutes regards

Comment

Hey leave petey alone

I switched to Causeway Honda and pete so far has come up trumps on everything ive wanted.

You have been warned. Now begone or face the wrath of da too-fiddy!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

pete hows my screen comming along mate?
                "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

"]pete hows my screen comming along mate?
                  ???will find out monday morning for you and give you a call, it has been quite a while, can't possibly be too far away, although recently i had on order some parts from europe somewhere, and they actually got sent AUSTRIA, imagine that!
                  ps love that avatar!

Comment

cheers m8
                    "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

Hey Pete, don't sell that double bubble or I'll have to come knee cap you with my Glock!! hehehe kidding maaaate!

Mind you, if you can get me the Diabalo's for better than $450 fitted, I'm as good as there!

Comment

Glock? Pehhh. Tupperware gun!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

gimme the baretta or dual akimbos.. hell yeh!

and smoke.. fuck man.. if you have the rest of the movie with that chick in it.. GIVE IT TO ME!!

damn I can stare at that avatar over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

it gets u in a trance like state dont it?.... here name is alizee, she's a french singer, but i wouldnt get ur hopes up shes only 17.... maybe she'll release a few more risqe' vid clips next yr

Comment

What's a set of these Pirelli's go for anyway?

Say a 120 front & 170 rear? I can't call `em myself..

Comment

Working...
                              X