Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best wheelie rider in the group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best wheelie rider in the group?

I am looking for the best wheelie 🏍 rider in the group?
    I know most people can pop the clutch and blast up the road chasing a wheelie but can anyone here actually sit on balance point or even better slow a wheelie down 🤯

If you think/know you can or you know someone 💎💎 who can save their front tyre post up, or PM me I might have some work for you in a legit environment 🤑🤑🤑
    Its always funny until someone gets hurt,
    and then its just hilarious!

SIR sparks a lot
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

We used to have some stunt riders on here, Joker, Burnoutnut, Nomad, all could keep the thing vertical until they get bored.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Do you know what happened to them?
        We have a stunt team riding to the Perth Motorplex and looking for back up riders/ crazy people lol

Comment

They are quite reclusive from the social media side of things these days, as one photo in the wrong place can see you lose your bike and end up being Bubba's bitch. But I'll see if I can get a lease to them. I think one of them still has his bike.
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Yeah awesome see what happens we stay off the roads, have a couple of stunt lots to use and a season contract with the motorplex to practise there and do stunt shows 👍

Comment

Working...
            X