No announcement yet.

Where has PSB gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collie had a track day last weekend meant to make it unfortunately it is the time of year that the gardening technique of whatever grows grows and we'll slash it back for the fire season is at the annual slash it back for fire season stage.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Man it has been ages, since I have been on. A lot has changed on here. Had a bike back in 2003 and 2004 and wrote it off financially. I am back on a bike now and thought I would come and check how things are on here. man this place has changed. We use to have 2 rides a week. I use to love the Wednesday night runs we had, they were the best.

So most people have moved to Facebook by the sounds of it. surely that those groups are by invite, which means unless you know someone, you not getting in.
      How do we get to meet them if we never know when the next meet is happening?

in regards to supporting the page, I understand that there is quite a bit required to keep the page up and running. surely the amounts could be changed. $50 is quite high in comparison to other pages I support. $50 is a top level on one of the pages I support. maybe give the members a choice for the levels. Lets just say you start off at $20 and allow it to increase from there. maybe then you might get more users donating more often on a monthly basis which means you will have support for longer.
      Masda74

Comment

I hope to see you guys soon on the road maybe after this winter.

Comment

I been out on the road today and it is awesome weather to be out there.
          Masda74

Comment

Working...
          X