Tyres for Crossrunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres for Crossrunner

Need to buy my first set of tyres for my 2012 Crossrunner, as you can see I don't do a lot fo KM and its mainly commuting, any ideas?

Depends on what you want to get from the tyres. I mainly commute but prefer grip over mileage, and the only tyre I feel totally confident with is the Pirelli Diablo range. If you want great mileage and good grip a lot of folk like the Michelin Pilot Road series. Bridgestone Battleaxe also gets a lot of good praise. Good luck choosing
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Comment

Originally posted by Sauer View Post
      Depends on what you want to get from the tyres. I mainly commute but prefer grip over mileage, and the only tyre I feel totally confident with is the Pirelli Diablo range. If you want great mileage and good grip a lot of folk like the Michelin Pilot Road series. Bridgestone Battleaxe also gets a lot of good praise. Good luck choosing
      +1 I'm a big fan of the Pilot Road's for longevity as well as grip and handling on the rear of my BB and Pilot Powers for a little more grip on the front but then if you do any sort of riding where you go off-road you may want a different tyre
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
      X